Unova/Brine/Verification, Unfunny starfish

Author Topic: Unova/Brine/Verification, Unfunny starfish  (Read 86874 times)

bump still necessary though thank you

I never faked anything. Thanks for falling for a prank by someone else

can we get 100 pages
I never faked anything. Thanks for falling for a prank by someone else
cool now get permad 4 real

I actually felt relieved for a moment but then I realized it was fake and felt bad again

I wish it was real.
youre acting like this now but u said this hours ago
i'll join you nikka let me just set this bmp to the right size here

youre acting like this now but u said this hours ago

Yeah, it's called a mistake man. I never got it to work and gave up minutes later, because I thought I would probably get banned.

I want to change my loving avatar.

why are you aspies wanting to make me ban on sight because you can't stand to have the same avatar for a day or two
because literally no one wants you here
you are a richard all the time and always take the cheap shots on users just to act victim afterwards
leave
Yeah, it's called a mistake man. I never got it to work and gave up minutes later, because I thought I would probably get banned.
its not a "mistake" to intentionally try to exploit smf for no reason except to piss everyone off

leaveits not a "mistake" to intentionally try to exploit smf for no reason except to piss everyone off

That was not my intention. I originally found out some guy had it, and then I decided to figure out why the avatar system wasn't resizing it manually or rejecting it. I wasn't trying to piss anybody off, sorry about that. Guess this was kind of my fault since I found it in the first place.

And it was a mistake, I shouldn't have even tried, or made the thread about the big avatar that user had in the first place. Then we wouldn't be here, right now, talking about this.  right?

A monkey and a manchild walk into a thread..