Unova/Brine/Verification, Unfunny starfish

Author Topic: Unova/Brine/Verification, Unfunny starfish  (Read 86980 times)

Verification you're legit a loving monday

Why do you consistently do stuff on BLF that makes people hate you. Do you loveually get off on being hated you loving obnoxious closet furry?

Literally go kill yourself and get a loving life. Stop defending yourself.

Jesus christ, calm your tits

Why do you consistently do stuff on BLF that makes people hate you. Do you loveually get off on being hated you loving obnoxious closet furry?

goodbye

It's almost funny that he immediately made himself out to be the victim, despite dropping all those toxic comments towards me. He's the one that has been wronged here, obviously.

Verification you're legit a forgeting monday

Why do you consistently do stuff on BLF that makes people hate you. Do you loveually get off on being hated you forgeting obnoxious closet furry?

Literally go kill yourself and get a forgeting life. Stop defending yourself.
What the forget, inh?

interesting how furries pull out "closet furry" like its the +4 uno card god damn

hang on im confused
why do you think you would be investigateed verification?
Beachbum was investigateed a while ago for less. I'm disliked in some places but not nearly as much as this one. I ruined my rep from the start thinking this place was kinda lawless and I still sorta feel the effects everyday, it stopped on discord save for a select few people who have good reason to be mad like Celau and this place still feels lawless. I think of the BLF more as "read and respond with your opinions" type thing, but I cant stop it when ive dug myself a hole because it still continues days later. Ive had people dm me on discord or the forums itself asking me to continue something I simply stopped responding to. As a result i've gained more of a "Ok then, how about this?" attitude on the forums and im more active on here than steam, Discord, other forums and other places, and people have said I have a much more dislikeable attitude in here than anywhere else.I should probably try to restrain myself from posting as much though, this place definitely has a negative effect on my psyche as I feel sometimes like I have to respond to things even though they are A. Obviously trying to provoke me or B. Make me look like an idiot when I look back and see through the burst of stuffposts that the original post isn't the worst one. What i've learned about private investigating is that it happens to people who are disliked. Lord Tony being one of them. It's pretty obvious to say that i'll probably be a target for a while on the investigate list. After thinking over this dropping down the stuffposts and insults would probably be the besg medicine to avoid a situation like that.

sorry for the long post

interesting how furries pull out "closet furry" like its the +4 uno card god damn
everything you do on here screams it

you constantly follow and mock people who are furries, you literally registered for a furaffinity account and stalked nix

you're a furry, just admit it

normal post

everything you do on here screams it

you constantly follow and mock people who are furries, you literally registered for a furaffinity account and stalked nix

you're a furry, just admit it
do you unironically believe i follow around furries and stalked nix

What the forget, inh?

Yeah that came outta the left field lmao

After thinking over this dropping down the stuffposts and insults would probably be the besg medicine to avoid a situation like that.

No hard feelings either way aye, just cool it with the stuff.

as much as unova needs to knock it off this is a little too much

I admit what I posted was way too far, but god verification is so loving insufferable it's not even funny

inh if you need to vent out on me be sure to drop the rest of your stuff in steam chat

also
this place definitely has a negative effect on my psyche

This is definitely agreeable, I've heard from a lot of people that they feel a lot more aggressive when posting here. Dunno where that comes from, but if you feel this way definitely take a break, it's not really a good thing to keep exposing yourself to stress for no reason.

I admit what I posted was way too far, but god verification is so forgeting insufferable it's not even funny
Then why, why the forget did you post it?