Author Topic: Unova/Brine/Verification, Unfunny starfish  (Read 88429 times)

bumping a drama just because someone else did?
unova bumped my thread because i bumped this thread read the time on the posts

unova creepily posted a picture of darth in the post real life pictures of yourself thread

I would provide proof if I wasn't banned from Shmucks or Queeba's Discord. Look up redshirtcult#3940 under "by" in any discord he's been in.
were you not a darkrp superadmin on garnetgaming? no one should take you seriously either midna forgeter

And using "Because it's by you I dont like!!!" as defense shows you're too lazy to respond to it or you want to own up to the fact that you care so much about a few words that it invalidates 3 paragraphs.
Is the darkrp admin gonna say "hes a kid and you're bullying him so in won't read your posts!!!!" Next? Click to find out
I'm not banned from garnet and its a pretty good Inkling of info to know if someone's a dark rp admin. Gotta watch out for  nippless christian reptilians
I'm sorry, not gonna read a post with banter, especially coming from you
I'm not backpedaling. There's honestly no other argument to be made here and I don't know why I'm still posting in here. Oh well
unova derails drama with autism

he's getting more unlikable as time goes on

It's like witnessing a car crash. You are shocked and surprised for a while but you can't stop looking. I'm basically desensitized to anything anyone who still bothers to tell me off says at this point. If I leave it'll be on personal merit or because I want to get away with something and not want to see what people say. For example, a year ago I would have been angry if you called me a furry, but it's honestly not an insult on a forum where one of the oldest users is one and 40% of the userbase is either a furry, or a closet furry. Why are you still trying to ask me this stuff D?

what you don't seem to get, unova, is that you're NOT the victim, you constantly seek out to harass people (such as posting darth's pic in post real life pics of yourself) and then brush off the backlash you get

at this point, ignoring the criticism and continuing with the same cuntery isn't gonna make you any friends though you obviously don't seem to care

the forget is a social magnet

hang on where did he get the idea that "celau" is "connected to alot [sic] of this community positively", who the forget is celau even

hang on where did he get the idea that "celau" is "connected to alot [sic] of this community positively", who the forget is celau even
some handicap idk
heard he was... eon

some handicap idk
heard he was... eon
who in the hell is eon

>acts like a jerk
>gets treated like a jerk

what da hell? ??

who in the hell is eon
dude lol

you got memory problems or something? i swear to god you say this same thing whenever anyone is brought up

remember when you said you were not a furry
its also time to post on your furaffinity profile

This may have been just a joke, but the bigger joke here is that Unova went through the trouble of actually setting up an FA account just to post Nix's drama on his profile page

when worlds collide

10 dollars he was looking for research in my gallery to post

why did verification post a picture of darth out of the blue i knew he was a furry now hes a child predator