Weird/Interesting/Funny dreams you guys have had?

Author Topic: Weird/Interesting/Funny dreams you guys have had?  (Read 4337 times)

i was playing some sort of quake-esque shooter. there was only 1 level and it was some old stuffty house with white wooden walls in the middle of a desert i think. the person i was playing as was a poorly drawn old man and the only enemies were people crawling on all fours jumping into the house from windows. the "level" ended when i went out a door and the old man fell to the ground and he was smiling and fell asleep. that's all i remember

I had a weird nightmare last night where I was in a room by myself talking with these dolls that didn't have faces. I think I hit one of them and woke up crying

still not sure why though or even what it'd mean

moral of the story is dont hit girls

once I had a dream when I was turned inside-out and drowned in my own blood

Wacky!
good.

moral of the story is dont hit girls
I had a dream like that, but all of a sudden they whipped out their richards and i woke up.

I had a dream like that, but all of a sudden they whipped out their richards and i woke up.
op said no wet dreams no breaking the rules matthew

I had this incredible dream where I was in class one time, and there was a tornado heading for the school. I remember cowering under a table when suddenly a beautiful girl and a cool guy came to save me, they needed my help, and they took me to another world in order to defeat an evil mastermind. Some of the students that were in my classroom looked a lot like the characters I met up with, besides to two that saved me. I managed to travel back to the classroom, but an evil henchman came with me and was about to destroy my school, when suddenly a classmate of mine (who was kind of dorky) saved the entire school and defeated the monster and everything was back to normal.

I once had a dream where I was in a weird fantasy-esque world, except the continents where actually giant floating pieces that sometimes overlapped each other. Me and one of my friends had to find the rat princess in the underbelly of the ocean continent which was actually pretty dry and save her from the weird cthulu dwarf things. I think I ended up dying in sacrifice so my friend and her could escape.

My first experience in lucid dreaming was when I was in the Orbiter in Warframe. I had a thought about a door for some reason, so then I twisted my face in desperation and made a frameless, wooden door appear before me. That's it. I woke up after that and that was it.

My first experience in lucid dreaming was when I was in the Orbiter in Warframe. I had a thought about a door for some reason, so then I twisted my face in desperation and made a frameless, wooden door appear before me. That's it. I woke up after that and that was it.
door special interest?

i had a dream were nothing happened
and then i woke up and it was 3:00 am!!!
ogm spoki!

i had a dream were nothing happened
and then i woke up and it was 3:00 am!!!
ogm spoki!
cool. i love dreams about nothing. just staring into nothing, its boring.

in this dream there was a blonde boy around 11 years old haunting me, but it wasn't like a scary sorta thing. little dude was in my bathroom hiding behind the door disappearing and reappearing. then this forgetin kid holds up 3 fingers,  and my reaction is "THREE?  nonono you can't just tell me 3 what the forget do you mean three?" in a kind of annoyed tone. then i woke up with my stuff beating at a high ass rate.
also i had a dream last year where i was in this really nice villa type thing on the coast. i met up with the girl i've had mad feelings for for years irl (but never had the courage to tell her, nor the opportunity) and we hugged for a good 10 seconds then broke apart and stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like even longer, then resumed the hug. after this, the group of friends we have come around the corner and we all have a nice "hey how's it goin" kinda thing until the girl's brother (one of my best friends) points towards the sea and screams "WHAT THE forget"
so i look to see a huge ass storm bearing down on us, then i snap awake.

a brief glimpse into the life i could've had, before the tempest of reality hits is the way i see it. i wish i wasn't a waste.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 11:58:38 PM by Ragequit »

bump, this is actually kinda interesting.