Net neutrality shenanigins are happening.

Author Topic: Net neutrality shenanigins are happening.  (Read 38013 times)

i wasn't even arguing how can i back out

>post stupid stuff probably expecting a response
>response
> ...
>lol memes “ouch, good one fellow redditor!” off to the next thread!

Does this not get old for anybody else?

>lol memes “ouch, good one fellow redditor!” off to the next thread!

you're begging god for me to say this aren't you

no im begging him for you to not log tf back on tbh like youre that annoying

you're like one of the two people that keep complaining about me. if i'm bugging you that much get the post blocker dude

theres a specific topic on this particular post that is still being discussed, just putting that out there my dudes.

you're like one of the two people that keep complaining about me. if i'm bugging you that much get the post blocker dude

there are more than just two people who can't stand you lol

complaints from two don’t suddenly mean everyone else likes you. just an fyi 👀👀👀

oops make it four

Yeah you're a fine guy Spy but when you just post meme stuff that isn't related to the topic it does get annoying.

complaints don’t suddenly mean everyone else likes you. just an fyi 👀👀👀
there are more than just two people who can't stand you lol

if people don't say they don't like me i don't care about them

Is it a complete foreign concept to you that if you don't have meaningful input on a topic, that trying to make fun of anyone discussing it is seen as a richard move? It's straight up just being a bitch.

if people don't say they don't like me i don't care about them
that's great dude

sorry, i had to let myself out for a moment even though i was expecting the repeal to go through the fcc anyway. if anything im glad that this fight isnt over and that the fcc is about to be god damn hulk slammed through a table via lawsuits, etc
it's alright, dude I even just made a video with type of anger you had