Hat Pack 5 - Development Topic

Author Topic: Hat Pack 5 - Development Topic  (Read 19799 times)

Have you made justice to my face?

Edit: Previews of completed hats now available in the OP
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 02:53:40 PM by Mr.Noßody »

oh my god that is exactly what i envisioned the screw hat as

Still waiting on the pink guy hat

Still waiting on the pink guy hat

When did you ask for it, and what exactly do you want?

Cappy's eyes are separate, despite actually being attached. They should also be a bit taller.

Not to mention the moustache that comes when you capture something, but I'm pretty sure you can take that from your Mario hat.

Yeah, Ive noticed that. I can keep the eyes together.
Ive removed the mustache so that hats can be more easily mixed with the Cappy hat as was my focus.
Ill add the mustache back as it's own hat.

Fix them how?
Probably meant how the circles of his eyes aren't fully closed in, as well as its left pupil lacking a white gap like the other pupil does.

You finished the Bane mask thank you so much I've been needing it for such a long time.

Probably meant how the circles of his eyes aren't fully closed in, as well as its left pupil lacking a white gap like the other pupil does.

Oh I see it now. Yeah Ill fix that.
I had UV Mapped your avatar onto the model to trace, but I suppose the texture quality in my preview was too low.

Edit: Hows this? https://p3d.in/uZ2O5
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 09:11:20 PM by Mr.Noßody »

Oh I see it now. Yeah Ill fix that.
I had UV Mapped your avatar onto the model to trace, but I suppose the texture quality in my preview was too low.

Edit: Hows this? https://p3d.in/uZ2O5

Looks good. The left eye has a tiny problem with the eyebrow being too steep and a bit too thin.

Looks good. The left eye has a tiny problem with the eyebrow being too steep and a bit too thin.

Gotta move on for now. Changing orientation would be annoying, might be easier if I just remade it.
Deadlines fast approaching.

Gotta move on for now. Changing orientation would be annoying, might be easier if I just remade it.
Deadlines fast approaching.
it ok