Hat Pack 5 - Development Topic

Author Topic: Hat Pack 5 - Development Topic  (Read 19627 times)

is the laser pointer thing from the original death trooper helmet on your model? can't see it in that pic

Not yet.

The new Hatmod is looking good, but is there any cance that someday you could work on a mod for clothing accesories? It's more of a personal preference, but may add something like belts or jewlery?

I would love to do that. I just make the models though...

by the way when are you going to finish that knife model

"i would like to take this opportunity to ask you to do something other than hats in your hat topic"

"i would like to take this opportunity to ask you to do something other than hats in your hat topic"
well we don't want to turn ourselves into another TF2

if tf2 had no mtx and a playerbase the size of an elementary school then I could see that being a real danger

He's allowed.

And to be honest,

by the way when are you going to finish that knife model
oh, forget

-a large brain sticking out of the head
-a head totem, it's basically like two or three normal sized heads stacked on top of the normal head. maybe make them different colors with some default faces on them
-a clock on the face or something idk

And to be honest,

Goodie! I am going to be honest, I asked because I am working on a gamemode that needs some WWII military gear. You don't have to make them if you don't want to.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 10:23:26 AM by cblock360 »

Submissions are now closed.
However, I'm going to keep the topic up for progress.

can I see the qwark hat?

Yes you may!

(forgot the head and chest mount model. Going to update later for consistency)

Should I just link the demo for each completed hat so nobody has to ask? I have a feeling nobody wouldn't like that...

heihachi hair

Edit: Apologies for forgetting to add this to the list. It's been added.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 05:03:33 PM by Mr.Noßody »

lmao nice, but could it be more blocky with bigger chin?

lmao nice, but could it be more blocky with bigger chin?

Bigger chin? I can do that.
More blocky would be hard. Issue is that moving smoothing groups over from 3DS Max to Milkshape is a real bitch.
So without having a forget-ton of triangulation, this might be the best I can get.

I also cant lag too much on specific hats. I still got 40+ more to make by next Monday.

No promises, but Ill see what I can do.

Have you made justice to my face?