Hat Pack 5 - Development Topic

Author Topic: Hat Pack 5 - Development Topic  (Read 19622 times)

Sorry I forgeted up my list earlier.

Thats alright. I just cant do the smaller head as hatmod hats cant hide your head

---
---

Not sure what the bear is, and the fallout helmet has be suggested already.

Great Sage's Reckoning, is it possible?

Might be a bit off-key for a Blockland hat. I dont think those ribbons would look so great. I will try and get that hair in though.

---

Im gonna say no to emojis

jesus christ it usually does not take that long to make a hat what are you doing

You're right, but Ive been busy. Please be patient.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 10:47:44 PM by Mr.Noßody »

Might be a bit off-key for a Blockland hat. I dont think those ribbons would look so great. I will try and get that hair in though.

I can suggest the normal version of this character's head then

I understand the ribbons wouldn't fit on the other one though, not my favourite about the hat on that character either.

Just a heads up:

I might have to shelve this. I just dont have time to make hats.
Lower or remove your expectations. Ive lost my motivation to model

Just a heads up:

I might have to shelve this. I just dont have time to make hats.
Lower or remove your expectations. Ive lost my motivation to model
aw :( hope u get that motivation back at some point tho!!

Ill still be aiming for the date I set. But If I'm not where I want to be, I will not be releasing the pack prematurely.

Edit: Demo of the Death Trooper Helmet
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 11:20:15 PM by Mr.Noßody »

green eyes and a ballsack for a chin?
my kinda helmet

green eyes and a ballsack for a chin?
my kinda helmet

Is that good? Bad?

Edit: So my workflows changed, but it's better. This is the first time making hats in my newest modeling program so I'm still getting used to it. Not 100% optimized, but It gets the job done.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 01:26:51 PM by Mr.Noßody »

-snip-
You could add the laser thing on the one side and the eyes could pop out more other than that looks awesome. Also i think the eyes were black??

Ill still be aiming for the date I set. But If I'm not where I want to be, I will not be releasing the pack prematurely.

Edit: Demo of the Death Trooper Helmet

Looks amazing

You could add the laser thing on the one side and the eyes could pop out more other than that looks awesome. Also i think the eyes were black??

Good point. I was going off a reference image that had green eyes.
Ill edit it soon.

is the laser pointer thing from the original death trooper helmet on your model? can't see it in that pic

The new Hatmod is looking good, but is there any cance that someday you could work on a mod for clothing accesories? It's more of a personal preference, but may add something like belts or jewlery?