Author Topic: the SPG clan, its owner Fire Vine/Bluber/Miura, and why it is utter stuff.  (Read 10587 times)

I think your either referring to my steam, my older accounts or something else.
didn't you have another account?

I think your either referring to my steam, my older accounts or something else.

nope, i'm not. i can CLEARLY remember you setting your profile pic to that hand drawn fox crap

nope, i'm not. i can CLEARLY remember you setting your profile pic to that hand drawn fox crap
which one?

your blockland forums account
i mean which pic, im asking you to post it. arent you talking about the yellow fox thing i drew for the drawings megathread? because i dont ever recall putting it as a BLF pic.

i mean which pic, im asking you to post it. arent you talking about the yellow fox thing i drew for the drawings megathread? because i dont ever recall putting it as a BLF pic.
you think i saved that piece of stuff? unless i knew you would do something as stupid as to drama me, i would not have saved it, but i'm sure someone else has it

this is obviously not evidence of anything besides the fact your trying to get back at me because of me kicking you out of the group for death/rape threats
Is there any proof of this?

i have photos but i forgot the password to my imgur acc, leme get it

first page of the drama i made of him

unfortuneatly i dont have pictures of him sending me threats but i have screenshots of him admitting

first page of the drama i made of him

unfortuneatly i dont have pictures of him sending me threats but i have screenshots of him admitting
https://imgur.com/a/ZHpGq
This album? Yeah, he's loving pathetic, admitting to sending death/rape threats then asking to be friends again, only to then ban you and say he had enough of you and your brother. Assuming of course there's nothing else in between with you harassing him.

https://imgur.com/a/ZHpGq
This album? Yeah, he's loving pathetic, admitting to sending death/rape threats then asking to be friends again, only to then ban you and say he had enough of you and your brother. Assuming of course there's nothing else in between with you harassing him.
i agree, i do remember him saying this to me in steam: "IM GONNA RIP OFF HIS richard AND REPLACE IT WITH A pusillanimous individual IM ALSO GONNA RIP OFF THE LEGS OUT OF HIS SOCKETS AND forget HIM IN HIS star fish AND EAT HIS BODY"

i agree, i do remember him saying this to me in steam: "IM GONNA RIP OFF HIS richard AND REPLACE IT WITH A pusillanimous individual IM ALSO GONNA RIP OFF THE LEGS OUT OF HIS SOCKETS AND forget HIM IN HIS star fish AND EAT HIS BODY"
I don't think people are gonna take something that extreme seriously without any proof or a confession.

I don't think people are gonna take something that extreme seriously without any proof or a confession.
like i said, i dont have actual photos of him saying it but i do have photos of him saying it, all in all i should have documented that chat log