Author Topic: the SPG clan, its owner Fire Vine/Bluber/Miura, and why it is utter stuff.  (Read 10600 times)

Yeah. Look who is talking. Me. So im pretty sure you guys know about the SPG clan, right? Well. I have something to share about them. The group has a backstory. Its owner, Fire Vine, actually used to bully me and my freinds on BL and steam. I was actually playing on his Gmod server once, and he actually invited someone on, just to insult me. He also used to make fun of me and my freinds builds on blockland. He also makes fun of the fact that i like "Sears". I mean there cant be anything wrong with liking a store right? But this isent the end. Ever since i got into a conflict with a freind on his server about some stupid crap, he bullied me and dident leave me alone. Just yesterday, i had a chat with a freind on steam, about SPG. He told me about it, and even sent me pics of Fire Vine bothering him. Here are the pics.
My freind's pics:

My pics of him being a richardhead in glass. I think Soviet Narwhal is him,judging by the stuff he likes. bluber is him.

This is my first actual drama. Please dont respond to this in a handicapped fashion.
Whatever you do, just boycott the SPG clan.

this is obviously not evidence of anything besides the fact your trying to get back at me because of me kicking you out of the group for death/rape threats, next time you go to drama someone post REAL evidence, not someone's opinion. also, if you wanna get support from everyone to boycott a steam group, why do it as one of the most hated people on the blockland forums?

So im pretty sure you guys know about the SPG clan, right?
well no actually, what the heck's SPG?

well no actually, what the heck's SPG?
super potato gamers

and yeah these guys sound like idiots lol

SPG is my brother's steam group he made in the summer, "Supreme Potato Gamers" like i said swift is just doing this to rebel against us for banning him, funny thing is the ban expired and he rejoined

SPG is my brother's steam group he made in the summer, "Supreme Potato Gamers" like i said swift is just doing this to rebel against us for banning him, funny thing is the ban expired and he rejoined
I have since left the group.
super potato gamers

and yeah these guys sound like idiots lol
The owner annoyed me alot via steam for a while. Everytime i tried talking to him or something, he would take it another direction, make fun of things, etc.

also since I feel like you need to fix these common mistakes (to prevent firevine picking on you for being bad at spelling, yet he is the same)
friend
isn't, doesn't

Its owner, Fire Vine, actually used to bully me and my freinds on BL and steam.
Whatever you do, just boycott the SPG clan.

2 things.

1. If he USED to bully you, why didn't you drama him BEFORE then NOW?

2. Yes. Boycott a group. Because that doesn't make you look like a richard at ALL!

I have since left the group.The owner annoyed me alot via steam for a while. Everytime i tried talking to him or something, he would take it another direction, make fun of things, etc.
why don't you block him then??????????/

2 things.

1. If he USED to bully you, why didn't you drama him BEFORE then NOW?
I dident have a forums account at the time of it happening.

So why did you do it now out of all times?

yes you did, i can remember you were setting your profile pics to random stuff of foxes

yes you did, i can remember you were setting your profile pics to random stuff of foxes
Quote from: My Profile
Date Registered:   October 20, 2017, 04:04:25 PM
I think your either referring to my steam, my older accounts or something else.