Author Topic: the SPG clan, its owner Fire Vine/Bluber/Miura, and why it is utter stuff.  (Read 10593 times)

Yeah. Look who is talking. Me. So im pretty sure you guys know about the SPG clan, right?
no, we dont live in your personal world bubble. please link us to their clan thread or otherwise fill us in on who these people are and what they do.

Well. I have something to share about them. The group has a backstory. Its owner, Fire Vine, actually used to bully me and my freinds on BL and steam. I was actually playing on his Gmod server once, and he actually invited someone on, just to insult me. He also used to make fun of me and my freinds builds on blockland. But this isent the end. Ever since i got into a conflict with a freind on his server about some stupid crap, he bullied me and dident leave me alone. Just yesterday, i had a chat with a freind on steam, about SPG. He told me about it, and even sent me pics of Fire Vine bothering him.
I get that he was a jerk to you but why are you describing his behavior as "bullying"? You make yourself look like a wimpy kid when you describe it that way. Literally just reading this paragraph you wrote made me internally cringe.

like i said, i dont have actual photos of him saying it but i do have photos of him saying it, all in all i should have documented that chat log
just realised what i said and i accidently worded it poorly, what i meant to say was, i dont have screenshots of him saying those horrible things, but i do have screenshots of him ADMITTING to saying those things.

thats kinda the point
what's the point of having a stuffty name? it drives away people and makes you guys sound like a group of handicaps that nobody can take seriously

what's the point of having a stuffty name? it drives away people and makes you guys sound like a group of handicaps that nobody can take seriously
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/weeabear this name is loving horrendous and look how many people are in it, besides i got it a stuffty name because i only used it for my 8 friends, then people took an intrest and started joining

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/weeabear this name is loving horrendous and look how many people are in it, besides i got it a stuffty name because i only used it for my 8 friends, then people took an intrest and started joining
why are you pulling in another group because of a ;stupid name; yet their name seems like a meme, yours doesn't.
your group name seems like it took a while to actually think of lmao

oh my boy rlcbm invited me to that group and I had no clue what the forget it was

why are you pulling in another group because of a ;stupid name; yet their name seems like a meme, yours doesn't.
your group name seems like it took a while to actually think of lmao

stop talking stuff about a group just because the name is bad

oh my boy rlcbm invited me to that group and I had no clue what the forget it was

yeah rlcbm can be really loving annoying sometimes

more like all the time jesus loving christ

stop talking stuff about a group just because the name is bad
lmao that hypocrisy, you called a group horrendous due to its name in an earlier post

lmao that hypocrisy, you called a group horrendous due to its name in an earlier post
lmao what's wrong with you

yeah rlcbm can be really loving annoying sometimes

this

what a cringey ass name

Literally 50% of popular youtubers