[NEWS] South Carolina is attempting to ban Bump-Stocks

Author Topic: [NEWS] South Carolina is attempting to ban Bump-Stocks  (Read 4641 times)

The massacre which Charles Whitman committed was less than a third as deadly as Stephen Paddock's, despite lasting 45 minutes as compared to Paddock's 10.

I don't know what to tell you. This is an example of an opportunity for sensible, non-intrusive gun regulation. We can lessen the chances of a future Las Vegas shooting by passing a law which will make absolutely no difference to 99.9% of legal gun owners. How does this not sound like a good idea?

Reminder that sandwich is a shill that wants to ban all your guns and turn America into a communist hellhole. Light regulation is just the beginning for commie parasites like this.

you should be required to have to have a automatic weapons license to buy a bump stock, just like a automatic weapon. I own an AR, and the only "practical" use I've seen for bump stocks is spraying hogs at close range, and that's pretty dangerous for a number of reasons. I was always taught to be extremely respectful of firearms because of how dangerous they are and giving a handicap the ability to buy something for under 100$ to make an ar automatic with no modification to the rifle required is loving scary.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 05:33:01 PM by Grimlock² »

They don't break any laws or regulations currently in place.
Why should they be banned?
do you also think bestiality should remain legal in the places where it currently is?

do you also think bestiality should remain legal in the places where it currently is?

I mean we know you do

I mean we know you do

sick roast id like to actually see a retort to his point though

sick roast id like to actually see a retort to his point though

his point is that he likes to ask stupid gotcha questions

I mean we know you do

his point is that he likes to ask stupid gotcha questions
seeing as plad's point was clearly that laws shouldn't change, seems like a perfectly reasonable question to me

« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 05:44:34 PM by Tactical Nuke »

seeing as plad's point was clearly that laws shouldn't change, seems like a perfectly reasonable question to me

I just find it interesting how bestiality was the first thing you thought of