[NEWS] South Carolina is attempting to ban Bump-Stocks

Author Topic: [NEWS] South Carolina is attempting to ban Bump-Stocks  (Read 4279 times)

I just find it interesting how bestiality was the first thing you thought of
sometimes it just be like that

What civilian needs a bump stock? Threaten anything about guns and Americans act like you’re taking away their freedom smh.

someone can just break a window to get in your house, so why bother with locks, right?

someone can just break a window to get in your house, so why bother with locks, right?
Strawman 101

What civilian needs a bump stock? Threaten anything about guns and Americans act like you’re taking away their freedom smh.

bill of rights =/= freedoms duh

They don't break any laws or regulations currently in place.

Why should they be banned?
i know i'm a few pages late but this post is hilarious

Strawman 101

well you know, just because someone has a good related thought to make that disassemble the original point, it doesn't mean its a strawman

yes, you can make a bomb with all kinds of household chemicals, does that mean that it would be perfectly fine to be able to just buy a bomb at the store?

i mean you can make it yourself anyway so whats the point in banning or controlling it right?

Strawman 101
in what way do you suppose I am misrepresenting his argument

in what way do you suppose I am misrepresenting his argument
Because instead of sitting like a handicap, you can install an alarm system instead of just dealing with locks. There is a reason for alarm systems, you know.

just because one pointed out that "you can do it yourself" doesn't imply that we wouldn't ban it at all

plad's saying it "doesn't" break any rules rather than saying "it shouldn't"

Because instead of sitting like a handicap, you can install an alarm system instead of just dealing with locks. There is a reason for alarm systems, you know.
forget does that got to do with what I said

what

literally just a rubber band wound around the magazine port

You can also use a saw to make a shotgun more concealable. Doesn't make it legal because it's easy.

I'm all for gun rights and private ownership but bump stocks aren't practical and are quite unwieldy. Restricting or banning them only makes sense.

It seems just like you'd just be stuffting on law abiding gun owners by banning bump stocks. Not only is it easy to make a bump stock yourself, it's also cheaper to make it yourself then buying it legally.