Celau is Eon

Author Topic: Celau is Eon  (Read 30103 times)

believable but potential of fabrication is present in all discord things. you used to be able to f12 and access the inspect panel on the client iirc
you do? i dont recall

hey guys just a warning, verification is unova

i don't believe him but im leaning on him
and bombing the forums with what exactly? i dont see research or anything. even betel is contained. the only thing getting any attention is dramas related.

uhhhh who doesnt know

loving shopped man. weres ur proof

once again, I'm not posting this for a banned user, I'm posting information relevant to the topic. I've been banned for a birthday thread and I don't want that to happen again

for whatever its worth, when celau contacted me to join my discord for whatever reason, despite making several invite links, they appeared unusable on his end. im willing to believe this is because he's on the banlist from joining as eon prior. maybe it was a genuine error but might as well point it out

RAVEN STILL IN MAUI DISCORD

HE BOWS TO THE richard GOD

you can crop the menu and paste it over an avatar
also why is it below my avatar lol

for whatever its worth, when celau contacted me to join my discord for whatever reason, despite making several invite links, they appeared unusable on his end. im willing to believe this is because he's on the banlist from joining as eon prior. maybe it was a genuine error but might as well point it out
discord works on a system where you cant join if either your ip or account is banned from the server. celau, if he is eon, is using the same account

ban kelau and all related to Nigerian Cunts. problem solved. you're all friends.

it says "download apps"
unless i'm wrong that's only a web thing

i thought it said it if you did not have mobile either

also i'd love to know why i'm not revoked if i happened to be a revoke on sight user

you can crop the menu and paste it over an avatar
also why is it below my avatar lol

Stop being handicapped. That is with all users in DM.