Celau is Eon

Author Topic: Celau is Eon  (Read 30116 times)

he banned you due to accusations like he did ana
i discussed it with him, he investigated me, and i'm not revoked which brings us right back to:
if i am a revoke on sight user then why am i not revoked

i discussed it with him, he investigated me, and i'm not revoked which brings us right back to:
if i am a revoke on sight user then why am i not revoked

because badspot doesnt loving know who you are and doesnt want to risk the revoke?

because badspot doesnt loving know who you are and doesnt want to risk the revoke?
you just contradicted yourself
if he doesn't want to risk the revoke then why did he base a revoke off accusations?
who am i? khanu? eon? bedpost?
try harder

stop saying everyone and pick out ones specifically you lazy stuff

sorry chum but if you're associated with NC you are automatically low power and smoothbrained

if he doesn't want to risk the revoke then why did he base a revoke off accusations?
try harder
i don't know who the forget you are and i'm getting tired of trying to answer your loving zingers. only badspot knows and i can't look into his loving head and pull an answer out for you just to throw it out and use another zinger. the thing that would help us not call you eon the most is if you would say (and provide proof) you are not eon, like showing the full chatlogs with raven.

try harder

[im g]https://i.imgur.com/oM2Ci3P.jpg[/img] [img ]https://i.imgur.com/TD7ZzZY.jpg[/img]

Just so yall know, mobile discord can't be edited.

i don't know who the forget you are and i'm getting tired of trying to answer your loving zingers. only badspot knows and i can't look into his loving head and pull an answer out for you just to throw it out and use another zinger. the thing that would help us not call you eon the most is if you would say (and provide proof) you are not eon, like showing the full chatlogs with raven.
badspot obviously knows i'm here, and i'm not revoked, so how am i revoke on sight user?
we can keep going in circles all day
-snip-
see:
payment info
mac address
Just so yall know, mobile discord can't be edited.
see: making discord accounts with the same name

making discord accounts with the same name
Your discord ID is #0270.

you took a picture of my name and ID
cool

Whats your avatar supposed to be?