Celau is Eon

Author Topic: Celau is Eon  (Read 30139 times)

fan-art of beard from hotline miami 2

I can't do anything else because you have to press a button to get to the id in the first place, celay. What other proof do you need? He made a video where he clicked on your profile id after refreshing.
https://youtu.be/qHklRiYqmlU

you took a picture of my name and ID
cool
The best form of argument is to keep going in circles

i discussed it with him, he investigated me, and i'm not revoked which brings us right back to:
if i am a revoke on sight user then why am i not revoked

Holy stuff, who gives a stuff? Respond to the recent loving posts and explain why you're not eon you loving scummy derailing piece of stuff.

I can't do anything else because you have to press a button to get to the id in the first place, celay. What other proof do you need? He made a video where he clicked on your profile id after refreshing.
https://youtu.be/qHklRiYqmlU

fan-art of beard from hotline miami 2
its official art on the page of the website richard for brains GOD

getting angry cause i'm right and you got a personal grudge on me after dramaing you, unova?

heres the thing:
there is no true way for discord evidence to be 100% correct because even with videos you can fake it
the belief lies in the burden of trust
you are trusting the leader of the nigerian cunts

on the other hand, you have badspot's verdict on me, 100% proof, aka me not being revoked, aka me not being the revoke on sight user eon

we can keep going in circles if you like, but i've already proved my point

we can keep going in circles if you like, but i've already proved my point
Only one going in circles is you.

Holy stuff, who gives a stuff? Respond to the recent loving posts and explain why you're not eon you loving scummy derailing piece of stuff.

I like it how you're getting on him about supposedly being eon when you never provided proof of you not being unova. That's kind of ironic.

Only one going in circles is you.
you keep bringing up the same argument i keep bringing up the only thing that determines the truth 100%, aka badspot's verdict
what more do you want lol

I like it how you're getting on him about supposedly being eon when you never provided proof of you not being unova. That's kind of ironic.
I've been saying im unova since the start, ever since I bought the alt and before that in Queeba's discord? Who's saying im not unova?

I've been saying im unova since the start, ever since I bought the alt and before that in Queeba's discord? Who's saying im not unova?

Nice try unova, but we all know your ploy. Throw Kelau under the bus to bring pressure off yourself

Nice try unova, but we all know your ploy. Throw Kelau under the bus to bring pressure off yourself
What pressure? I've said im unova in previous posts before...?

I think we're onto something, folks. Why would Unova "AKA" Verification be so heavily invested in trying to prove that kelau is eon?

The proof is in the pudding, my friends. We just need to read between the lines.

you're getting played like a fiddle veri-san