Author Topic: unpopular blockland opinions  (Read 14425 times)

I rather have Tezuni's Prison Escape then that loving awful Jailbreak because atleast that was actually fun and like Limerick said unless you don't have garry's mod there is no reason to play it
servers with too many rules in them need to be abolished
and THIS THIS AND THIS
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 09:39:03 AM by cooolguy32 »

I rather have Tezuni's Prison Escape then that loving awful Jailbreak because atleast that was actually fun

trueno's colorset loving sucks ive been saying this for years
it's a nice colorset but it's way overrated imo, I feel like it has become the standard but I think BL would benefit from people using a greater variety of colorsets.

numpad brick controls are stupid

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME.

Badspot needs to update the game's engine already. It doesn't even support HTTPS and it makes me mad.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 01:04:59 PM by Ahead »

trueno's colorset loving sucks ive been saying this for years
tbh the only reason i use it is because all of the good colorsets have like no good transparents or pinks/purples

tbh the only reason i use it is because all of the good colorsets have like no good transparents or pinks/purples
yeah you only need like 3 pinks/purples which i think it has 4 in total

but like wtf the colored transparents are so unnecessary for the most part like wtf is that

But that's a question
Oops, I forgot the title lol. Updated my post.

dude i use colored transparents and pinks/purples all the time its amazing for neon themed builds

dude i use colored transparents and pinks/purples all the time its amazing for neon themed builds
my non trueno's neon themed builds say helo

actually nvm u cannot make neon stuff with my colorsets LOL

to be fair though, truenos' is better than a lot of colorsets that are mostly ugly neon colors, like tape's

tape's colorset is horrible