THOT PATROL RELOADED : soccer is for poor people

Poll

Do you play Minecraft?

YES!!!
no

Author Topic: THOT PATROL RELOADED : soccer is for poor people  (Read 122776 times)

day 13

the derelict old thot patrol thread still hasnt been locked
things look grim
Did you ask Badspot?

I've had enough. Thot Patrol isn't going to survive after I serve what I've got cooking under the stove

« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 06:12:29 AM by d »

imagine being so pathetic that you larp as some weird russian kid with a birth defect so you can infiltrate a friend clan and convince them to duel with yourself
get a hobby d you bumbling handicap

imagine being so pathetic that you larp as some weird russian kid with a birth defect so you can infiltrate a friend clan and convince them to duel with yourself
get a hobby d you bumbling handicap
I just wanted to do yevgeniy as a funny thing with poor english, but it progressed from me joining Toxicology's server into being a full on thot patrol member and etc. Worth it
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 05:24:34 AM by d »

d whats the russian dub of naruto shippuden like

yevgeniy is a war hero never speak of him like that again

d whats the russian dub of naruto shippuden like
Sick as stuff

I just wanted to do yevgeniy as a funny thing with poor english, but it progressed from me joining Toxicology's server into being a full on thot patrol member and etc. Worth it
this is some 4D chess stuff wtf

at the pool with the felas!

I've had enough. Thot Patrol isn't going to survive after I serve what I've got cooking under the stove

we wont survive this

wait wtf
this guy insulted me and said i only knew how to eat mcdonalds and i actually dueled with him and he pulled some pusillanimous individual stuff lmao

wait wtf
this guy insulted me and said i only knew how to eat mcdonalds and i actually dueled with him and he pulled some pusillanimous individual stuff lmao
Correction: Owned you, you abandoned when I was one point off from making you leave the game forever.