THOT PATROL RELOADED : soccer is for poor people

Poll

Do you play Minecraft?

YES!!!
no

Author Topic: THOT PATROL RELOADED : soccer is for poor people  (Read 126258 times)

3 members of your stuff clan have autism

better than the 7 members of your clan with down syndrome

i think youre talking about your clan

better than the 7 members of your clan with down syndrome
Lol please don't make fun of my disability

except there are 33 members offline
still bigger than your forum cleansing posse
what a joke. clearly clan size doesn't influence the clan's reputation. my one man clan is a reputable high-end exclusive content clan and is like a million times better than khanists or whatever other clans you try to associate with to forget your outcast status.

also any clan that has you as a member has pretty low standards anyways. it speaks volumes. if the owner cared about his clan's 'upstanding reputation' he'd have you removed immediately

darth be like im defending a clan full of autists i got kicked out of for being too handicapped

darth be like im defending a clan full of autists i got kicked out of for being too handicapped
how do u get kicked out of special ed lol

darth be like adrenaline isnt funny but i want to join his clan
hello i'd like  to boin

what a joke. clearly clan size doesn't influence the clan's reputation. my one man clan is a reputable high-end exclusive content clan and is like a million times better than khanists or whatever other clans you try to associate with to forget your outcast status.

also any clan that has you as a member has pretty low standards anyways. it speaks volumes. if the owner cared about his clan's 'upstanding reputation' he'd have you removed immediately
im not saying that it has a reputation im sayin that if torin wants to talk numbers we'll talk numbers
darth be like adrenaline isnt funny but i want to join his clan
tfw you bring up a loving joke from 2 months ago
not true actually

not true actually
whats not true you being kicked out or the clan being filled with actual autists because both of those are true

can you guys like calm down