[NEWS] papa johns steps down because of political correctness.

Author Topic: [NEWS] papa johns steps down because of political correctness.  (Read 7817 times)

This is why PC is killing this nation.

Papa John's says its founder John Schnatter will step down as CEO next month, about two months after he publicly criticized the NFL leadership over national anthem protests by football players.

The company said Thursday that Schnatter remains chairman but will be replaced as chief executive by Chief Operating Officer Steve Ritchie on Jan. 1.

Schnatter had blamed slowing sales growth on the outcry surrounding NFL players kneeling during the national anthem. Papa John's International Inc. is an NFL sponsor and advertiser. Schnatter also said at the time that customers had a negative view of the chain's association with the NFL.

The comments drew praise from white supremacists and the company apologized two weeks later.

Ritchie would not say if Schnatter's NFL comments played a role in the job change.ents

this nation is getting killed cause some rich forget retires?

the new CEO's name is steve
i work at papa steve's now

papa john too redpilled to continue.  damn....................... that's the ultimate redpill

I do not concern myself over companies that serve slop when they promise PIZZA

I do not concern myself over companies that serve slop when they promise PIZZA
You better take that back. I've dispatched fifteen snipers to your location and they are ready to fire on command.

You better take that back. I've dispatched fifteen snipers to your location and they are ready to fire on command.
I am the thane of whiterun, let him go immediately.

Little caesers is better than papa johns

little caesars is the equivalent of eating a half-cooked $4 frozen pizza from costco

papa johns is my favorite pizza rip the only good thing from little caesars is the bread