Worst injuries you guys have ever had?

Author Topic: Worst injuries you guys have ever had?  (Read 4456 times)

riding bicycle
shoelace into bikechain
over handlebars
mouth smashes into poorly laid country blacktop

another 1

riding motorcycle
hit witches eye going 50
over the handlebars again
broken wrist

another 1

riding quad
hit something on the top of a sand dune
fly off quad
quad rolls after me
commically crawl away as fast as I can
think indiana jones except hes crawling
get nailed by a ~500 pound ball of metal
break the same wrist
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 10:24:36 PM by Kumquat »

not me, but my father got half of his ring finger crushed off by a machine when he was working at a factory that made automobile parts.

ptsd from this forum
holy stuff I had the samething happen to me before

i once ate a bunch of pumpkin seeds and they didnt digest at all so i had sharp loving seed shells pass through my colon

I broke my arm when I was 4 after my foot got caught in a hole.
Even worse when my cast was being cut I was afraid that I would get cut by a really thin blade so to prove me wrong the loving lady went across it on my arm and put a tiny ass scar there
loving whores gone wild
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 01:53:09 AM by Darth C3P0² »

One time a girl...broke my heart :'c
lol, but on a serious note I got a hernia moving furniture and had to get major core surgery. not fun at all

i was laying in bed and i twisted my neck so far in one direction that i heard a pop followed by rushing water. right away i couldnt move my neck and i was like 99% sure i just broke it. nah, it was just really stiff for a couple days. my head was stuck tilted into my shoulder for about a day but i was fine. still don't really know what happened, only that i get a sore neck easily now and im really afraid of doing it again.

Multiple serious cuts on my hands after punching walls that required medical glue
3 bad hamstring strains
Broken wrist
Minor labrum tear. Got lucky on this one because it was a very slight tear
Wtf were you punching walls for

There’s a few- the more recent one was getting cut while shaving chest hairs (lmfao), and having to travel around with no bandaid covering the wound, and it constantly touching my shirt. That stuff forgetin hurt and I had to travel internationally with it- but, if we’re talking the worst, ehhh, I was riding my cousin’s dirt bike stuff idk, hit a giant ass branch, flew off (with no helmet, I’m A Dumbass), cut up my arm really bad, surprisingly didn’t get a concussion.

uh idk. I have not gotten much more than scratches tbh

bit my tongue when I was 7 doing dumb stunts on a trampoline
forgeted my hand up using a drill and improperly secured sheet metal, sliced my thumb

most of my visits to the hospital has been with serious illnesses

Fell off a bike and just started rolling and I wouldn't stop

I got quite a few cuts, but the I got huge scrapes on my elbows (bleeding a lot of course) And my legs and arms were so bad that I couldn't really move them a lot, fast or just a little bit, I had to stay completely still in bed or else I'd feel like my arm was going to snap off.

Basically I could've broken any one of my limbs but luckily I didn't.

fell eleven stories and broke my left leg, hospital for three months
honestly very surprised I didn't die