Author Topic: Games that improved drasticly after updates  (Read 3765 times)

Do you have any game that was bad at first but it evolved and turned out to be a lot better after some updates? I got this question in my head since I got this game called Wreckfest, it lacked features, had a terrible UI and optimization, they released an update this month which made it a lot more fun, handles incredibly well and the UI is a thousand times better, I even had to change my review on steam.

funnily enough i was gonna say wreckfest too! i love the update

battlefield 4 was awful at launch because ea lol but they did fix it overtime and it was finally fun

For me it has to be Rebuild 3, that game was quite boring to play but now with all the updates I feel like there's a reason to play it again.

for honor
total war: Rome 2

Uhh..  blockland:

+Removed terrains
+Removed any lego reference.
+Changed the player model.

+Now you must buy it to play online.

world of warplanes went from being a flaming pile of stuff to a hot piece of ass after the dev team realized that they had to make a good game to get a good response

terraria was a baby mode Minecraft clone before the massive update that changed everything made it into a fully fledged rpg dealie

tower unite
its still in early access but its improved a lot since it came out

toontown rewritten. alpha was functional but hardly working. beta was functional but it crashed so much. full release is way more functional but crashes sometimes still.

terraria
what other game has went from 5 MINUTE NEW GROUNDS 2D MINECRAFT GAME to YOU KILL A WALL OF FLESH, AND CONTINUE YOUR MURDER SPREE TO MECHS, ALIENS AND EVEN loving UP THE MOON LORD

gmod has changed so much (community and game-wise) from the original mod that its unrecognizable

the division
minecraft
terraria

maybe payday, some parts are better, but overall just different

terraria
what other game has went from 5 MINUTE NEW GROUNDS 2D MINECRAFT GAME to YOU KILL A WALL OF FLESH, AND CONTINUE YOUR MURDER SPREE TO MECHS, ALIENS AND EVEN loving UP THE MOON LORD
holy stuff dont even get me started on early terraria

funnily enough i was gonna say wreckfest too! i love the update
We should play it together someday!

holy stuff dont even get me started on early terraria
not being able to walk up blocks was brutal