[forget why] BrawlBRSTMs3 X is getting terminated by youtube (stream is down???)

Author Topic: [forget why] BrawlBRSTMs3 X is getting terminated by youtube (stream is down???)  (Read 6589 times)

(clickable image)

god dammit

from the description:
We just learned that we have a lot of copyright strikes from the past 5 days, all on Streets of Rage music. Thankfully, we were given a 7 day grace period before being terminated. Let's just hang out and chat.

w h y
/discuss

edit:
who
for those who don't know, brawl is a guy who usually extended a lot of music tracks from games like:
-super mario odyssey
-grand theft auto v
-sonic forces
-splatoon 2
-pilotwings 64
-final fantasy games
-pokemon games
-mario & luigi games
-mario kart games
-marvel vs capcom games
-basically a lot of games
there's a lot of extended music videos that are gonna go down the drain because of copyright strikes on streets of rage videos, iirc this is like 4 years of 30-minute music video extensions (from what i've heard)

edit:
stream doesn't exist anymore, problem was probably solved and brawl isn't getting terminated idk
« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 10:43:19 PM by Blue Screen »

actually pretty surprised you guys haven't heard of him

but yeah that's bullstuff

WOW REALLY

the guys who post entire unedited video game soundtracks are getting terminated by youtube???

gee, what are the loving odds

i have no sympathy. i can find video game soundtracks everywhere

I bet it's a publicity stunt. YouTube never warns anyone about these kinds of decisions.

I bet it's a publicity stunt. YouTube never warns anyone about these kinds of decisions.

These OST uploaders deal with this stuff all the time. The moment Brawl's channel goes down, if it even does, he'll just instantly upload everything again to his new channel (minus the striked videos).

Oh man, that hurts so much my heart knowing that all my fav extended soundtracks will be gone. :((

BrawlBRSTMs3 was a hero, his efforts wont be forgotten.

nice to know we're literally holding up a guy that takes music other people made and puts it on his channel unedited and without their permission at the same level as people who get their channels taken down over copyright abuse
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 02:59:52 PM by Tactical Nuke »

well they are edited to be seamlessly extended to 30 minutes but sure

ooh that sure is transformative

i'm just correcting ur smug ass because u were wrong

nice to know we're literally holding up a guy that takes music other people made and puts it on his channel unedited and without their permission at the same level as people who get their channels taken down over copyright abuse
i mean

content ID exists for a reason, literally one of its legitimate uses over a copyright strike here

and official soundtracks don't exist for most of these games