HOLY stuff MAXX IS BACK AGAIN

Author Topic: HOLY stuff MAXX IS BACK AGAIN  (Read 25397 times)

steam gifts aren't key sharing
you said people gave you like 10 keys and you said you gave some to him??

you said people gave you like 10 keys and you said you gave some to him??
you can keep gifts in your steam inventory to give to other people are you handicapped

you can keep gifts in your steam inventory to give to other people are you handicapped
you can keep it in your steam inventory again? i thought it was accept or decline which would give a refund

adding onto that you cant gift to somebody who owns the game anymore, so theres no way to get it in your inventory
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 03:33:01 AM by Verification »

adding onto that you cant gift to somebody who owns the game anymore, so theres no way to get it in your inventory
trading
steam alts
they don't already own blockland on steam

steam alts
they don't already own blockland on steam

why the forget are you giving him alts anyways

why the forget are you giving him alts anyways
it's christmas and he asked for a gift

it's christmas and he asked for a gift
so you're gonna give him an alt after he gets banned immediatly?

so you're gonna give him an alt after he gets banned immediatly?
are you gonna keep finding ways to "get back at me" over your petty internet vendetta or what

wait until he pulls the "i was just loving with you bro" card

are you gonna keep finding ways to "get back at me" over your petty internet vendetta
I don't have a vendetta against you. I would do the same to anyone else who coincidentally acts like a richardhead to me, aswell as anyone else in general.

are you gonna keep finding ways to "get back at me"
How is this getting back at you? If anything i'm hurting my already rock bottom reputation by trying this stuff.

I don't have a vendetta against you. I would do the same to anyone else who coincidentally acts like a richardhead to me, aswell as anyone else in general.
are you gonna act this way against everybody? because everybody thinks your a loving handicapped numbskull. change your password to gibberish and loving log out

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 01:17:05 PM by Badspot »

How is this getting back at you? If anything i'm hurting my already rock bottom reputation by trying this stuff.
ah so you're just acting like an starfish because you can i see
and you wonder why you're hated lol

ah so you're just acting like an starfish because you can i see
and you wonder why you're hated lol
How many times have you yourself acted like an starfish to me for little to no reason, starting in the bumbo clan? You basically follow me around, you capture everything I post as evidenced by the screenshot you have of me posting a picture of my alt (Nothing even came out of the post) "for the lolz" or whatever the forget, every discord you're admin in (even discords i dont talk in) you vote to ban me or some other ODD type bullcrap.

You made a clan mocking the clan that insulted you for little to no reason besides you could (forget originality amirite just gotta throw a bumbo-clan style stuffpost out there). Why do you wonder why the clan wants you gone if you just gotta put that out there? Why did you associate with NC in the first place?

And that leads me to another question: why do you show your attitude everywhere you go to users you don't like? I was in voice chat last night with you and a few days before in anodyne and you had to throw the occasional insult like it's banter or some stuff. Everywhere else you go, I don't see the attitude. Why would you get mad at me for "exposing' something alot of people supposedly know? If you getting the alt was perfectly fine, why did you drag yourself along the brick road knowing you'd get into an argument?

I don't wonder why i'm hated, I know why i'm hated. When I do something good or harmless to the community, I get shat on. "The clique is gay" thread being a joke, drama bumped. The "anonymous conversation" thread, intended to be a simple off-shoot of the anonynous confession thread with slightly different rules, drama bump. Why would this stuff be important to bump a drama with if I actually payed out what was promised? You calling me a "handicap" or saying "nobody likes you" every time you get your way is the perfect incentive to get shat on back. Eon, it's not like I can't talk to you as an acquaintance, it's just that you refuse to talk to me as one. Path, the dude who started my original drama, is someone I can talk to like regular person without thinking of what his response will be. Your response to this post will be a show of personality, eon.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 04:26:11 AM by Verification »

long winded rant

Ever thought that maybe people don't like you because your personality is bad? The problem lies inward, champ.