HOLY stuff MAXX IS BACK AGAIN

Author Topic: HOLY stuff MAXX IS BACK AGAIN  (Read 25327 times)

i think at this point badspots realized he can make basically free money by banning people like maxx because he knows they'll come back

ugh....... listening to the guy of 3/4ths? i'm 1/2. forget off bitch brother.

User was banned for this post

rip again

I wonder what percentage of sales is just people buying keys just so they can post here

I wonder what percentage of sales is just people buying keys just so they can post here
id prob say like 1/3

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO

maxx broke into my house and stole bags and then forgeted them in my living room

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
why do you even like this sperglord who's probably an adult now? seems like the wrong kind of guy to want to associate with, especially with his awful history

why do you even like this sperglord who's probably an adult now? seems like the wrong kind of guy to want to associate with, especially with his awful history
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NONONONONONONONONO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
this.. thiss.. cant be... ahhh! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NONONONONONONONONO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
this.. thiss.. cant be... ahhh! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO
this but unironically

doesn't seem very wise to set yourself up to be buddies with a bunch of people who are almost universally disliked

doesn't seem very wise to set yourself up to be buddies with a bunch of people who are almost universally disliked

i made a post about this in the drama thread he made for mcjob

lmao got two accounts banned in two days

place your bets, when will he be back??
whenever eon buys him his next key

whenever eon buys him his next key

any proof that eon is buying maxx new keys or are you just making up random stuff again