HOLY stuff MAXX IS BACK AGAIN

Author Topic: HOLY stuff MAXX IS BACK AGAIN  (Read 25389 times)

says the habitual problem user :cookie:
what term do you suggest we use for people that coming back after they've been banned multiple times?

Anyone who's been perma'd at all is a habitual problem user. If you have been permanently banned it's been made clear by Badspot that you are not welcome here.

what term do you suggest we use for people that coming back after they've been banned multiple times?

an annoying little stuff

ohh stuff this is the guy who forgeted a handbag? damn, I remember that now lol

me and maxx used to be tight as forget but we havent talked in a good year and a half

all of the controversy that surrounds maxx and his overall insecure immature untrustworthy attitude always made it seem like to me that people were giving him more credit than he deserved. I know im not the one who should be talking about controversy here but god damn he should've gotten the message. like setro finally quit after the forums told him to forget off repeatedly.

I completely forgot about setro.

hey maxx forgeted any bags recently
no but i forgetED your MOM

For the 5 years I've been on this game I have literally never thought of Maxx as a good person. It's always something with him and it usually ends up being him flaming somebody or just never shutting up. Oh yeah and he once literally forgeted his mom's handbag and described it and then defended it because he was tired or horny or some bullstuff. He then said (after it backfired) that he was joking and definitely had not forgeted a handbag.
also the fact you ever took the bag joke into any amount of consideration of being an actual real thing just shows you're denser and have significantly less brain cells than a very high majority of this forum
never change, d. you've always been this handicapped.

i do not want any thoughts from you of me being a good person, you don't matter.

also the fact you ever took the bag joke into any amount of consideration of being an actual real thing

never change, maxx. you've always been this handicapped.
ugh....... listening to the guy of 3/4ths? i'm 1/2. forget off bitch brother.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 01:12:49 PM by Badspot »

oh god i forgot about the handbag lmao

isnt maxx like 14

im surprised he was able to insert anything in the handbag in the first place