HOLY stuff MAXX IS BACK AGAIN

Author Topic: HOLY stuff MAXX IS BACK AGAIN  (Read 24752 times)

ugh....... listening to the guy of 3/4ths? i'm 1/2. forget off bitch brother.

User was banned for this post

A brother dead

any proof that eon is buying maxx new keys or are you just making up random stuff again

what are you talking about lol, eon’s bought like the entire clan an alt in a very short amount of time. i’ve been told privately its him and with some very simple deductive reasoning you figure it out pretty quick

why do you even like this sperglord who's probably an adult now? seems like the wrong kind of guy to want to associate with, especially with his awful history
maxx is 15 what are you talking about

what are you talking about lol, eon’s bought like the entire clan an alt in a very short amount of time. i’ve been told privately its him and with some very simple deductive reasoning you figure it out pretty quick
raven's bought betel, bedpost, and himself keys during a very short amount of time too. i've been told privately he did it and with some very simple deductive reasoning you figure it out pretty quick

are you gonna act this way against everybody? because everybody thinks your a loving handicapped numbskull. change your password to gibberish and loving log out

wtf?

are you gonna act this way against everybody? because everybody thinks your a loving handicapped numbskull. change your password to gibberish and loving log out

A brother dead

glad limericks gone again
what a friend

raven's bought betel, bedpost, and himself keys during a very short amount of time too. i've been told privately he did it and with some very simple deductive reasoning you figure it out pretty quick
wouldn’t doubt it

Chad republic more like taboo republic

holy stuff maxx is gone again

Does Badspot hate him or something?, because I can't see how this counts as flaming.