Another horrible youtube personality thinks Blockland ripped off Roblox.

Author Topic: Another horrible youtube personality thinks Blockland ripped off Roblox.  (Read 5375 times)

jesus christ this guy has the most goddamn annoying voice I have ever heard

its not even as good as the <has funeral video

oh he went to the server i was just in a few hours ago

literally salt-inducing

Looking at this video now, i feel like this is a joke, the description says it's for entertainment purposes, he says for people to not go to these games' websites to hate on them and that they're not that bad, he also jokes that Blockland hasn't been updated in 10 years after acknowledging that it's been out for 10 years

So maybe we shouldn't be jumping the gun here and just take this with a grain of salt

And speaking of grain of salt, his obnoxious voice is likely also probably part of the exaggeration just to entertain the youngsters

And speaking of grain of salt, his obnoxious voice is likely also probably part of the exaggeration just to entertain the youngsters
But I'm not young therefore it's annoying and I don't like it so it must die.

Jesus christ lets go raid his vid's comments with "BL came before Roblox."

Looking at this video now, i feel like this is a joke, the description says it's for entertainment purposes, he says for people to not go to these games' websites to hate on them and that they're not that bad, he also jokes that Blockland hasn't been updated in 10 years after acknowledging that it's been out for 10 years

So maybe we shouldn't be jumping the gun here and just take this with a grain of salt

agreed
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 10:22:32 PM by Blockomaniac »

This video deserves Betelgeuse being allowed to do whatever he wants to the comments section 

Blockland Shot First

Roblox was released in 2006, Blockland didn't go retail until 2007, i doubt people outside of Blockland's community would know, or even care that the alpha existed as far back as 2004, and Google and the Wikipedia say that Blockland's "initial" release date was in 2007, and most people won't look any further than that

So technically Roblox did come before Blockland

This video deserves Betelgeuse being allowed to do whatever he wants to the comments section  
Yes, let's make the Blockland community look butthurt over a joke

As if Blockland wasn't get a bad enough rep as it is

i know reading comprehension is hard for people like masterlegodude on this forum but saying
is referring to the insanely stuffty quality of this video and complete lack of research done by the content creator

Betel should've spammed in the server he was in.

This guy sounds like Christian Weston Chandler

this has nothing to do with this autist but peep my garbage shop in crowns