phantos admits blender is a good program (confirmed)

Author Topic: phantos admits blender is a good program (confirmed)  (Read 8771 times)

all this is also forged evidence
no its not
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIriMs5l1PU
edit: this is literally a video of me downloading the model from your model pack and showing the god-awful geometry if you're suspicious of the link
« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 02:00:50 PM by Sideswipe »

sure phantos let's go
I also invite any other modeller who wants to participate

although given the time difference (UTC+08:00) it may be hard to find a time to do a screenshare. btw, I didn't forge the time in the first video, the audio is legit playing from that youtube video

this is the most epic forum beef in history
they both made ham not beef otto

if sketchup wins then no one is allowed to use blender ever again

okay phantos here's my offer

DIO(View in 3D)

model me this in sketchup in one day and you win because that's the time I took
I don't even care if you speed up the video or forge it because if you can just make this kind of model in sketchup I admit defeat, I won't give you any more stuff about sketchup at all

.blend file

I say the model should also be clean, not like the model in Gyt's example

the hilighted edges are the remnants of the loving maze of faces that sketchup created on the inside of this super minigun model for no reason except just to forget with me

minigun barrel before i loving saved the world from its terror

minigun barrel after

the 7 triangle rectangle takes the loving cake though jesus christ look at it

example of a clean model:

that dio looks weird as forget without arms and legs

also bonus points if you animate it

oh wait

its unfair for you since you already modeled it, it would obviously take me less time because i can see the model and its colors and save time on that. what i'm talking is some unbiased 3rd party gives us a reference and we both work at the same time.

also its physically impossible for me to have 'clean faces' because the 100k faces are a result of the .dae exporter. in sketchup they'll be clean but as soon as it gets exported it'll look messy

its unfair for you since you already modeled it, it would obviously take me less time because i can see the model and its colors and save time on that. what i'm talking is some unbiased 3rd party gives us a reference and we both work at the same time.look messy
I'm saying that I'm okay with giving you that advantage, I just want to see if you can make that model at all in sketchup.

I demand a ham cuff tournament and nothing less

I demand a ham cuff tournament and nothing less
that's also fine
it should be a model we both know and that's one