phantos admits blender is a good program (confirmed)

Author Topic: phantos admits blender is a good program (confirmed)  (Read 8775 times)

actually i drop out you win making a contest out of an art form is petty. blender and sketchup have their differences and one is probably better than the other but who am i to say or /prove

Blender is hugely better than sketchup, it's like common sense, proving otherwise does nothing

actually i drop out you win making a contest out of an art form is petty. blender and sketchup have their differences and one is probably better than the other but who am i to say or /prove
WUSS

ok then, you were the one who wanted a challenge in the first place. if you changed your mind I can't stop you.

]i do not understand why anyone in their right mind even considers sketchup as an option
it provides a cardboard cutout of a guy whenever you model something because it's made for conceptualizing buildings not making guns for a game
that's why the logo is stairs and the geometry is forgeted

edit:
WUSS

edit 2:
this is not a contest about an art form, it's a contest about which one is actually more efficient and suitable than the other.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 12:45:42 PM by Sideswipe »

Ignore this post; use Sketchup

]i do not understand why anyone in their right mind even considers sketchup as an option
it provides a cardboard cutout of a guy whenever you model something because it's made for conceptualizing buildings not making guns for a game
Brian is just there for scale tho

this is as petty as mac vs pc. both cater to different kinds of artists/designers, just like mac vs pc (vs linux) caters to different kinds of users

And then there's autodesk

« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 12:33:03 AM by d »

have fun with your 1 functioning program

OPEN SOURCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!