phantos admits blender is a good program (confirmed)

Author Topic: phantos admits blender is a good program (confirmed)  (Read 8523 times)

Is something stopping you from going onto /r9k/ or do you just think that nobody will like you there? Also, good argument.
what does this post mean

what does this post mean
I think he's calling you an ultra-virgin since you posted a dumb wojak.

Did you forget that linux runs 80% of business infrastructures and websites? Have fun with your closed source, malware, exploitable programs Windowshill. How does it feel to run an operating system that retails for ~$100 that still puts ads, spyware, and Candy Crush all over your computer?
bitch loving please

I think he's calling you an ultra-virgin since you posted a dumb wojak.
the chicks dig my brainlet wojaks

i made this model in sketchup, this is the wireframe in milkshape... judge 4 urself at its cleanliness...

i've playing bl on a mac before and it was fine
yeah only because blockland was built for mac. if it wasn't, then it wouldn't have worked lol

[img  width=950]https://i.imgur.com/MECgNM1.png[/img]

i made this model in sketchup, this is the wireframe in milkshape... judge 4 urself at its cleanliness...
the wireframe is complete spaghetti, the model though is insanely basic

I like to think that blender is for more advanced modeling and sketchup is for beginner modeling..

I like to think that blender is for more advanced modeling and sketchup is for beginner modeling..

well sketchup can't do the more advanced aspects of 3d art like animation or UV mapping so this is objectively true

well sketchup can't do the more advanced aspects of 3d art like animation or UV mapping so this is objectively true
not necessarily: they fill different functions. sketchup was designed around modeling visually, as well as a tool to construct models for google earth, so its better for converting real images to models and modeling buildings/large stuff in general. blender is designed more around general modeling and animation, a free version of maya and 3dsmax, so it doesnt fare as well when doing terrain and replicating irl buildings exactly
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 04:08:47 PM by Conan »