Author Topic: Can someone with some scripting experience help write/rewrite a script?  (Read 1102 times)

There's a problem with this script I'm using for my Falling Tiles server. The script is about 3 years old and has some events that seem to break every few rounds. We are unsure of the problem and don't know if it's the script or if we are screwing up the events somehow. The script registers some events that are pretty straightforward and simple so we have a strong feeling that the script broke due to a Blockland update or a slayer update or something.

It's an autowin script similar to the one made for Ravencroft's Falling Tiles.

The script was made in like a night and is 169 lines, so it's probably not really a big giant task or overly complicated or anything. It also worked flawlessly when it was first made which gives me even more reason to believe that an update to something possibly broke it.

If anyone can add me on steam ( username: enn(khaz) ) and send me a message or hit me up on BL Glass/PM me it would be greatly appreciated.

you should ask in blockland content creators discord. nulily and or mctwist may have time to spare.

https://discord.gg/r6ERkqy

or just post the whole thing in modification discussion

If you post the script here I'll take a look.