Author Topic: Just a reminder people have been saying this game is dying since 2005  (Read 4621 times)

still is dying though  :cookieMonster:

Please give me one metric that proves this game is not dying.

Please give me one metric that proves this game is not dying.
people are literally still playing

blockland is dying
you are dying
the world is dying

Some say eliptats is behind the systematic destruction of Blockland...

that claiming the game is dying is loving pointless since people have been saying that for forever

crying wolf isn't a thing i guess

people are literally still playing

its not like badspot makes any substantial money from people playing it over time
blockland isnt run on a subscription service

its not like badspot makes any substantial money from people playing it over time
blockland isnt run on a subscription service
That's irrelevant. Communities for games can and sometimes do outlive their financial viability. I bet that even if this game was dropped from Steam, the website and forums shutdown, and the master server terminated, there would still be a handful of us that would still find a way to revive it. A small community is not a dead community.

That's irrelevant. Communities for games can and sometimes do outlive their financial viability. I bet that even if this game was dropped from Steam, the website and forums shutdown, and the master server terminated, there would still be a handful of us that would still find a way to revive it. A small community is not a dead community.
this is true. i suspect the day that blockland does shutdown, the parts of the community will come together and revive it.

what even IS blockland

what even IS blockland
Some sort of Roblox and Minecraft rip-off

blockland: made in 2017
roblox: made in 1976
minecraft: made in 200 BC

OT: why do people bother saying this? it's not like it's gonna help it survive

only true gamers remember the days of cube world before any other block game

forget blockland man SquareCountry is where its at

SquareCountry is where its at
im sorry but thats not a game you can actually play on a computer
its a old 30s board game