what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on

Author Topic: what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on  (Read 86673 times)

The bigger question I'm asking myself is how Edd posted a blank.

when people completely derail threads with off-topic stuffposting.  personally i like stuffposting as long as its somehow vaguely on-topic with whatever thread youre posting in.  but it really annoys me when people are talking about i subject i find interesting on some random thread, then someone (coincidentally very controversially well known in some way on the forum) interrupts the conversation then everyone else responds to the off-topic stuffposting rather than the on-topic posting for five pages.

someone (coincidentally very controversially well known in some way on the forum)
i wonder if i apply to this

i wonder if i apply to this

i was more hinting at people who have a million drama threads shat out every day about them.  people who actually piss the vocal parts of the forums off every day to the point they feel a need to be vocal.

you know what grinds my gears? windows update opening a popup while i'm playing mafia madness causing me to walk off and die

you know what grinds my gears? people playing mafia madness in (almost) june 2018

you what grinds my gears? torin not being the cool kid in school in (almost) june 2018

i just stuffted on the microphone and i liked it

text
alignment
is dumb

please remove all formatting and don't allow typing in the message box, only emotes.
 :cookieMonster: :panda: :iceCream:

when people ban me when i havent even spawned yet for dumb reasons like this: