what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on

Author Topic: what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on  (Read 86998 times)

I put the Thot Patrol super serum in one of your drinks and I'm not gonna say whose

rally? RALLY? ANSWER ME RALLY?

Forgive me Lord... But I'll have to go all out... just this once.

**Chugs Thot Patrol super soldier serum**

whatever his mods sucked anyways

I put the Thot Patrol super serum in one of your drinks and I'm not gonna say whose
*slurps*

Mmm, boba tea *hurk* oh no

*slurps*

Mmm, boba tea *hurk* oh no
ive been investigateed

GUYS someones at my door... forget forget forget forget what do i lovingh do

ctrl alt delete and close life

open the door. its the pizza man

DANG DUDE I GOT MINORLY CALLED OUT ON BLOCKLAND DOT FORUM DOT US. WHAT DO I DO GUYS?

constantly stuffpost between every "real" post so there too many pages for anyone to care anymore

DANG DUDE I GOT MINORLY CALLED OUT ON BLOCKLAND DOT FORUM DOT US. WHAT DO I DO GUYS?
pop a brother

once again notice how all 4 of them show up almost instantly once one of them is even remotely cornered
it happens every time
[color=transpa rent]also notice how they will react to this with the stupid shrek image and then notice this when quoting the post and use a different reaction image instead[/color]

once again notice how nix tries to get people's attention then complains about it at a later time

When stuffty Roroosters kid keep saying BLOCKLAND IS A ROBLOX RIPOFF without any evidence, they just got it from a clickbait yter

When stuffty Roroosters kid keep saying BLOCKLAND IS A ROBLOX RIPOFF without any evidence, they just got it from a clickbait yter
when has anyone said this in the last five years

Daniel Rogers giratina was a wise mind