what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on

Author Topic: what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on  (Read 86789 times)

Hey wait, Max Payne never said that!

Hey wait, Max Payne never said that!
yeah he did im friends with sam lake

Lies, Sam Lake is my dad.

*Snap* Yep- *BBBZZZRRRT* wait a minute? what the- *BAZZZZZZZZZRRRRRRRRRTTTTT* OWWW forget stuff forget EJSUS forget FUC*BAZZZZZRRRRRRTTTT*STOP PLEASE OW OW OW forget forget forget UFCK PLEASE IM BEGGIN*BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT*
hfghgh... fugh.... fucik.... please..... save me...... *BZZZZZZZZRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT*

*Snap* Yep- *BBBZZZRRRT* wait a minute? what the- *BAZZZZZZZZZRRRRRRRRRTTTTT* OWWW forget stuff forget EJSUS forget FUC*BAZZZZZRRRRRRTTTT*STOP PLEASE OW OW OW forget forget forget UFCK PLEASE IM BEGGIN*BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT*
hfghgh... fugh.... fucik.... please..... save me...... *BZZZZZZZZRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT*

not funny

not funny
like... before I get into this I am fully aware I am going to sound like a hypocrite but... do you honestly think you're loving funny? serious question Electrk, hear me out. Every day we go through this stuff, you literally harass me both on the forum and in-game and I don't get it, why me? Why me specifically? I've never done anything to you, in fact, I've even rooted for you back when your account got banned for seemingly no reason. So answer this question, Why do you like harassing me so much? I'm seriously at my loving wit's end here.
Oh and before you ignore everything I just said and respond with "not funny" Let what I said sink in a little, you sack of stuff

Ouch, Electrk, you broke him so much that he dropped his funny ironic internet persona

Torin, did you ever think that having this persona is the reason why you're ever targeted or followed? That maybe people are just sick of it nowadays, and that you should just behave like a normal human being? Maybe people would respect you more for being yourself than some unfunny and played out class clown

like... before I get into this I am fully aware I am going to sound like a hypocrite but... do you honestly think you're loving funny? serious question Electrk, hear me out. Every day we go through this stuff, you literally harass me both on the forum and in-game and I don't get it, why me? Why me specifically? I've never done anything to you, in fact, I've even rooted for you back when your account got banned for seemingly no reason. So answer this question, Why do you like harassing me so much? I'm seriously at my loving wit's end here.
Oh and before you ignore everything I just said and respond with "not funny" Let what I said sink in a little, you sack of stuff

local forumer tries to have his cake and eat it too

wait what I dont think torin is being serious

Ouch, Electrk, you broke him so much that he dropped his funny ironic internet persona

Meanwhile, in reality

Y'all seriously read into this stuff too much. There's significantly more armchair psychobrown townysis going on here than ironic meme persona

armchair psychobrown townysis

Taking someone's stuffty post at face value isn't called being an "armchair psychobrown townysis" dumbass

Taking someone's stuffty post at face value isn't called being an "armchair psychobrown townysis" dumbass

Hey I'm not the one brown townyzing a single stuffpost and trying to read out their entire loving personality back to them using it, big dumb head stupid poo poo face.

I honestly thought this was some sort of copypasta when I first read it lol

it almost could be