what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on

Author Topic: what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on  (Read 86734 times)

once again notice how all 4 of them show up almost instantly once one of them is even remotely cornered
it happens every time
also notice how they will react to this with the stupid shrek image and then notice this when quoting the post and use a different reaction image instead

I only counted 3

i was gone for 3 loving hours and you guys already forgeted up the house, what did i say about bringing no friends over?

i was gone for 3 loving hours and you guys already forgeted up the house, what did i say about bringing no friends over?

oh no darth is back, everyone go home

once again notice how all 4 of them show up almost instantly once one of them is even remotely cornered
it happens every time
also notice how they will react to this with the stupid shrek image and then notice this when quoting the post and use a different reaction image instead
Now it's 4, you played yourself
i dont want to post the image anymore at this point but... cringe dude

*nuts* aw yess that was a good cringe comp, now back to playing vaporwave and csgo :}

it happens every time
which 4 ?

*nuts* aw yess that was a good cringe comp, now back to playing vaporwave and csgo :}
what the forget?

sorry I was just thinking about this
Imagine Being Torin

i understand why people would wanna imagine being me for a day, its unfair how epic i am :D

What the forget is wrong with you man? I'm in discord VC with Torin and he just killed himself. Seriously, you're forgeted in the head. You just destroyed his entire loving family just to fulfill some irrelevant internet grudge. You are insane. Think of how many lives you just destroyed. His mother, father, brother, etc. You're loving crazy man. I've reported you to the police. Just letting you know.

((((((((punished))))){red pilled} thot patrol

What the forget is wrong with you man? I'm in discord VC with Torin and he just killed himself. Seriously, you're forgeted in the head. You just destroyed his entire loving family just to fulfill some irrelevant internet grudge. You are insane. Think of how many lives you just destroyed. His mother, father, brother, etc. You're loving crazy man. I've reported you to the police. Just letting you know.

What have I done....

it happens every time
notice how everytime ike or darryl says something about torin/tito/whatever nix hops in and tries to get noticed :/

[Speech 49/50] Damn, looks like the whole gang is here