what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on

Author Topic: what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on  (Read 84636 times)

I'm in the discord Torin is in and he was entirely serious. He's crying in ACC voicechat right now talking about how he's going to slit his wrists with spongebob fridge magnets. You did this Electrk. Remember that

It's really not that complicated but whatever man

Guess I was right either way, you played yourself

Dude... I was just being.... Ironic...... (somebody pleae notic eme i wanna be in the cool kids clique pleaep lease please please please)

no.... this can't be happening...

I'm in the discord Torin is in and he was entirely serious. He's crying in ACC voicechat right now talking about how he's going to slit his wrists with spongebob fridge magnets. You did this Electrk. Remember that

Haha yes! I have cyberbullied the cyberbully.  I am god.

no.... this can't be happening...

This is word for word a parallel of what the ACC went through. How the heck am I trolling you? Do you believe that you're being trolled?

*ktssscht* Thot Patrol HQ. This is rally. I have been trolled by the clique. I can no longer continue this fight. This is my final transmission. Over and out. *ktssscht*

*chckckk* atheists be like *chckhkks*

Man, Gordon, you really stirred up the hive!

*ktssscht* Thot Patrol HQ. This is rally. I have been trolled by the clique. I can no longer continue this fight. This is my final transmission. Over and out. *ktssscht*
rally? RALLY? ANSWER ME RALLY?

Damn we've almost got the full set posting

holy stuff i c'not believe rally is dead

once again notice how all 4 of them show up almost instantly once one of them is even remotely cornered
it happens every time
also notice how they will react to this with the stupid shrek image and then notice this when quoting the post and use a different reaction image instead