what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on

Author Topic: what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on  (Read 86752 times)

Wow nice bbcode exploit...
its not a bbcode exploit im changing the way we think about post formatting like why isnt it in the center or on the right.. its philosophical

its not a bbcode exploit im changing the way we think about post formatting like why isnt it in the center or on the right.. its philosophical

I understand what you're saying. Thanks Adrenaline, you have really opened up my mind to a new way of thinking.

Bold strategy after a bunch of people were banned for abusing tables

Bold strategy after a bunch of people were banned for abusing tables
except it doesnt break stretch or move anything it just aligns all the text to the right

except it doesnt break stretch or move anything it just aligns all the text to the right
this is like when tony talked in red text for a month until badspot banned him for a week and told him to stop

this is worse than when tony colored his text or when mathew replaced letters with similar unicode letters. we read right to left, dont make me have to actually look for where your post starts when you didnt type much just because you want to use another quirky bbcode to differentiate yourself from the rest of us

the fact that you already know adrenaline is doing it for the attention makes it 500x more annoying

hmmmm... i present a new idea and its for the attention.. im getting people to THINK.. and im creating change.. what if it was anyone else?
this is worse than when tony colored his text or when mathew replaced letters with similar unicode letters. we read right to left, dont make me have to actually look for where your post starts when you didnt type much just because you want to use another quirky bbcode to differentiate yourself from the rest of us
this is a good post becasue it gives feedback. thank you

i really like what adrenalines got going

ughhhhhhh! Stinky! stinky! My belly is a mess!