what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on

Author Topic: what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on  (Read 86317 times)

unova leaves the thread and checks your profile if you mention his dad remember that
unova's dad grinds my loving gears

Drama topics relating to posting habits

If it's bannable, report their posts
If it isn't bannable, ignore it and move on

this isn't really "too small to make a drama on" but i'm too lazy to go on and make another topic and compile images.
Zeustal.
Zeustal is a loving cigarettegy cunt that doesn't seem to like niceness, as when I ask conan if he needs help on his RPG thing, and even though conan just says "build wherever", this forgetin slime bans me for -1 minutes, unbans me, tells me to forget off, we don't need anymore help, and when I say "hey forget you man I was only trying to help thanks dude" he bans me for another 60. after Conan unbans me, it seems like he starts having a loving fit, saying "no you can't use my build it's mine even though I decided to help you by contributing this map you CAN'T USE IT!!!!!!1111" and it seems like they have a falling out. Zeustal then says something like "oh you don't respect my descisions" I retort with, "if your descisions include banning people as jokes and going "forget you" to people trying to help, I wouldn't either." in which be bans me for 21600 minutes. that's 15 days. and I'm still not unbanned.

Blockland is a loving joke now god loving damn. Who OK'd his adminship on that server.

NOEDIT: Apparently he chimped out a few minutes back and went on a ban spree and passworded the server. I'm not sure what happened after that but that's all I know, basically, don't trust this cigarettelord

i like to move it move it

move tablesalt into the seventh layer of hell

got invited to some gay bl group and i asked the guy to stop inviting me to bl groups, the guy then tells me hes gonna invite me until i join so i block him, he turns around and spams my group wall with the following

when can this handicap get over the fact someone they barely know blocked them

people like this. i mentioned sears in a thread and everybody started bitching about it just because i made a reference to it.
so the joke is that you never shut up about malls

where is the loving joke? since you've been here you've routinely posted about malls and sears and it's just supposed to be a joke instead of an autistic obsession or a special interest?
see your "joke" didn't come off as one since you obsess about department stores literally all the time so it's impossible to distinguish between joke and not
hey guys did you know i like malls because i sure do love malls heres why i like malls because boy do i love malls
Do you have a legitimate loving department store special interest or what because you're loving obsessed with them
literally what the forget is with you and sears
if you cant handle what somebody likes just loving ignore it. dont act like its the loving end of the world.

people like this. i mentioned sears in a thread and everybody started bitching about it just because i made a reference to it. if you cant handle what somebody likes just loving ignore it. dont act like its the loving end of the world.
maybe if you didn't special interestize it and spread it around everywhere there wouldn't be a problem don't u think??