Virtually every bit of computer security has been uncovered as broken

Author Topic: Virtually every bit of computer security has been uncovered as broken  (Read 7540 times)

You should probably add macOS so that way it doesnt just say OS because it could just mean operating system :P

You should probably add macOS so that way it doesnt just say OS because it could just mean operating system :P
Huh? Microsoft and Linux developers also have to fix this problem. OS refers to the patches being at the OS-level, which is the only way to circumvent this problem, as experts are saying.

The patches give a 20-30% performance loss. forgetin OUCH

"amd users are not affected by this"

Am I crazy or did I read something about this 2 years ago?

Thought people were already aware that this kinda hardware flaw was a thing already

i hope that extra $100 was worth it, intel plebs

if you think it’s bad for consumers- imagine how bad it is for companies with absurd amounts of intel-based servers
Microsoft Azure, AWS, Linode, DigitalOcean, Vultr, OVH... the list goes on and on

imagine the impact it’s going to have on people who have massive EC2 instances
a lot of companies are about to be loving pissed @ intel

i've never been glad to have a phenom ii until now
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 08:09:18 AM by InvisibleName »

forget I JUST BUILT A USED CORE 2 QUAD PC

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCCCCkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubK

well stuff
might have to upgrade that cpu a bit sooner than i thought

and i just got 2 new intel netbooks

EVEN MORE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUCCCCCCCCCCCkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubK

atleast my main pc runs an amd quad core

lucked out on that one