[Bricks] Insert Name Here's Props

Author Topic: [Bricks] Insert Name Here's Props  (Read 2533 times)

So yeah, made a thread for this

Vending Machine bricks

Kitchen Sub-Pack

Right now I'm working on remaking my prop pack from a while ago, except this time it'll be in separate packs. Kitchen, Bedroom, Garage, Misc, stuff like that. Currently starting on the Kitchen sub-pack

Aside from silverware, dishware, what do you guys want to see in the kitchen pack, that you and other people would like? No furniture like tables and such, since you can build those yourself very easily.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 12:14:36 AM by Insert Name Here² »

various things to make a place feel lived in:
A trash bag, & a trash can with a tied up trash bag inside of it.
Various drink spills & spilled drinks.
A fly trap to hang from the ceiling.
A mouse trap.

A laundry hamper(full and empty)
A pile of clothes(clean & dirty)

T-shirt(hanging& flat on the floor)
Long-sleeve shirt(hanging & flat on the floor)
Pants, shorts, socks.
Bikini, mankini.
"Kiss the cook" apron, hanging vertically.

Lotta stuff, I'll work on those!

I really like those glass props. I could definitely use those.

I really like those glass props. I could definitely use those.
I'll PM you the addon so far in a few hours

these are way better than daniels props because of how many loving tris the models had

these are way better than daniels props because of how many loving tris the models had
Kek, that's partial reason why I'm making this

The other prop packs either suck model wise, don't have enough content, or are too old

Here's the pack so far, all it has are the glasses, they're in the "Special" category

what about ovens, counters and stuff?
Daniel S.'s props are too long. also, make them shorter (in length)

Crates
1x1, 1x2, 1x3, 1x4, 1x5 and so on (INCLUDE x5/x7/x9/x11/x13/x15 SIZES TOO)

Tableware
single 1x2FF knife, but only occupying one stud, like in painting bricks
single 1x2FF fork, same as above
single 1x2FF spoon, same as above

2X2FF dining plate, with a small border exceeding the size of the plate, so i can use Brick_Food on them.

1X1 rolled up cleaning cloth, with three versions (rolled, 2x2FF extended cloth, 2x2FF dirty extended cloth with separate colorable parts)

Vending machine
Three versions of vending machine with separate parts for coloring, like the products sold, the framing and the buttons

the products should be separate 1x1 bricks which can be a bottle, a soda can, a chips bag, a simple box, and a milk-like box;
each brick has a thin floor beneath the product, so you can make rows of them without using any plates;
and the bricks must also have a floor-less version so they can be placed anywhere other than in the machine;
the buttons will also be separate 1x1F plates which can be stacked at any quantity and also colorable;

all of this because the products inside your vending machine are not customizable and also uncolorable, besides not being separate.

and the products' colors are ugly, too
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 06:35:43 PM by BlocklandBlockoCity »

what about ovens, counters and stuff?
maybe

Crates
1x1, 1x2, 1x3, 1x4, 1x5 and so on (INCLUDE x5/x7/x9/x11/x13/x15 SIZES TOO)
I'd rather not do this, it'll take ages.

Tableware
single 1x2FF knife, but only occupying one stud, like in painting bricks
single 1x2FF fork, same as above
single 1x2FF spoon, same as above

2X2FF dining plate, with a small border exceeding the size of the plate, so i can use Brick_Food on them.

1X1 rolled up cleaning cloth, with three versions (rolled, 2x2FF extended cloth, 2x2FF dirty extended cloth with separate colorable parts)
Alrighty

Vending machine
Three versions of vending machine with separate parts for coloring, like the products sold, the framing and the buttons
Not really necessary imho, the one machine is fine

loving long time I know, busy with school and generally not being in a working mood the past few weeks

Added in a dinner plate, salad plate, fork, knife & spoon. I plan on adding in a fast-food lid for the normal glass, and a lid for the mason jar, and I'll start on some kitchen appliances

Added in a dinner plate, salad plate, fork, knife & spoon. I plan on adding in a fast-food lid for the normal glass, and a lid for the mason jar, and I'll start on some kitchen appliances

the jar lids should be separate props that go on the jars or whatever

the jar lids should be separate props that go on the jars or whatever
They are, same with the lid on the cup