BL:CS - 3rd times the charm (we have a vps now)

Author Topic: BL:CS - 3rd times the charm (we have a vps now)  (Read 1901 times)

"this again"

What is this?
This is a remake of the classic Counter-Strike 1.6 for Blockland with it's own twist, play as a Terrorist or Counter-Terrorist and battle on unique maps to rescue hostages or plant bombs. We are currently looking for people to join development to finish this server/gamemode. If you are interested please PM me your discord or steam.

Gamemodes
Defusal (de)
Description: The Ts have to plant the bomb at one of the two sites designated by the map maker, the CTs have to stop the bomb from being planted or defuse the bomb if it already is.
Win Conditions: Elimination, Timer (CT), Bomb defused (CT), Bomb exploding (T)
Maps: de_monument
Hostage Rescue (cs)
Description: The Ts have to guard the hostages and prevent the CTs from rescuing them, the CTs have to help the hostages escape.
Win Conditions: Elimination, Timer (T), Hostages rescued (CT)
Maps: none

Maps
Description: An assassination map set in Italy, features large open areas and various unique parkour tricks with an interesting layout and playstyles. No idea if we're gonna include assassination or this map, might re-purpose it.
Layout (coming soon):
Made by: Jechii

Description: A more by the books map set in the Middle East with tight corners and open sites, pretty scenery, and a lot of paths to choose to outsmart your enemies, play careful, as every spot has it's own weakness. Also you can bounce nades off the statue's face which is pretty cool.
Layout: (coming soon)
Made by: celau, Geben/Meth, Jechii

How to submit your map:
1 - Choose your gamemode you want to make (defusal, assassination, hostage)
2 - Make the map with the modter bricks and textures (prints)
3 - PM a zip with the save file (and any extra add-ons you used in it) to celau (me) on the forums

Requirements:
- Designated spawn areas for the Ts and CTs
- Plays balanced
- Is finished, with functional gameplay possible, no way to escape the map or break immersion, and no map-breaking glitches
- Defusal: 2 bomb sites
- Hostage: Designated hostage recovery and spawn
- Fits the theme of the server
- Is not too small or large
- Comes with the save file for the map
- Little to no bricks that aren't modter

Credits
- Celau/Kelau/Zelau (Models, Mapping, Scripting, Art) (DEV) (CO-FOUNDER)
- Jechii (Sounds, Mapping, Scripting) (DEV) (CO-FOUNDER)
- DrenDran (Hosting, Scripting) (DEV)
- Geben/Meth (Textures, Mapping) (DEV)
- Kidalex (Textures, Models) (DEV)

« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 06:46:27 PM by zelau »

we need scripters, modellers, and builders
hit me up if you wanna help

guess whos back

back again

leaked screenshot of BL:CS

lmao after me and my bro continue our project you steal it

cs_havana
make sure to include the randomly moving gate that can sometimes block people who spawn in a certain spot.

lmao after me and my bro continue our project you steal it
a laugh out loud post. really