Got puppers today (driving home)

Poll

is unova great

no
9 (45%)
no
11 (55%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Got puppers today (driving home)  (Read 27466 times)

(Loses puppies) welp guess im gonna get a new pair
This is why I hate dog breeders

Alright you loving idiot I'm on my PC now
We do not give a single flying forget about your dogs. Stop posting about them here. In fact, we would prefer if you did NOT post about them. It's loving disgusting what you do to these dogs.
That dog has been constantly producing babies since it was capable of doing so, cut up and now that it's run its course you're just gonna toss it to buy some new ones. It's an animal, you heartless bastard.
Stop. loving. Posting. About. Your. Dog. We don't want to hear it.
Lock this god-forsaken thread forever, before you tell us all about how your new dogs are grown up enough to produce more money.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 01:23:11 AM by crazies alt »

''so uhhh my old money factory is worn out. gonna throw it on the streets or something and buy a replacement or 3''
'ha durrrr i make fun of the dog breeders who make more money off of one litter of puppies than i do in half a year working my endless fulltime burger king drive thru job :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream:'

'ha durrrr i make fun of the dog breeders who make more money off of one litter of puppies than i do in half a year working my endless fulltime burger king drive thru job :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream:'

And at this point you're just admitting that you only use these animals for the sake of money.

If you read through the attempted ironic meme humor here, this is one of the most morally deficient posts I've seen on this forum in a long ass time.

And at this point you're just admitting that you only use these animals for the sake of money.
no actually they are our pets, we only bred her once every 1 and 1/2 year
either you absolutely despise dogs or you just think breeders are big idiots
If you read through the attempted ironic meme humor here, this is one of the most morally deficient posts I've seen on this forum in a long ass time.
awfully funny coming from the man that makes fun of children for not seeing bar lights in a picture

awfully funny coming from the man that makes fun of children for not seeing bar lights in a picture
yep hes broken

funny coming from the man that makes fun of children for not seeing bar lights in a picture
You're literally comparing me calling out someone for acting like a handicap to abusing animals for profit. That's disgusting.

Selling animals like property and not being affected that all of your puppies died last time is forgeted up. This is some slave trade type stuff.

You're literally comparing me calling out someone for acting like a handicap to abusing animals for profit. That's disgusting.
you know they have the choice to actually breed or not, right?
we just give them the opportunity, and to say that is animal abuse is totally false. go away tard
Selling animals like property and not being affected that all of your puppies died last time is forgeted up. This is some slave trade type stuff.
I was actually loving devastated by my dog having to have the C-section. To see her pain was emotionally hurting. How about you stop being a cunt for just one loving second and actually go do something? You may as well start saying that selling goldfish is like selling property.
It was a freak accident anyways, the puppies weren't in their sacks. It's not like it's our fault at all.

i think you should read this post like 18 more times
just saying, continuing this thread on your family's strenuous dog breeding activities might not be the best idea.

darth do you legitimately not know when to just shut the forget up?
every single one of your replies is just digging your already deep hole deeper. your best chance at redemption at this point is to just stop.