Honestly, forget FedEx.

Author Topic: Honestly, forget FedEx.  (Read 4722 times)

you'll get your graphics card on x day

actually no forget you it's coming tomorrow or even a couple days late

you'll get your graphics card on x day

actually no forget you it's coming tomorrow or even a couple days late

I found another privileged little kid who thinks everything is about them.

fantastic post

To be honest you sound like an entitled prick who thinks everything revolves around them.
Honestly when you pay $20+ on next day shipping id want my video card to be there the next day or in 2 days.

glass you're actually handicapped
he paid for a service and they promised to deliver, the liability lies on them to do so
wonder who's the entitled prick here lol

Id like to see your face when you see the price and amount of time + amount of delays it takes to deliver something big like tires or a fridge

Honestly when you pay $20+ on next day shipping id want my video card to be there the next day or in 2 days.
It doesn't always work that way. It even says it when you select rush shipping that it is not guaranteed to be delivered by that date, that is why tracking will say "Estimated Delivery".

"Nothing is more important in this world then my gaming habits, if I don't get my graphics card when I want it then I will throw a hissy fit on a lego forum"

glass you're actually handicapped
he paid for a service and they promised to deliver, the liability lies on them to do so
wonder who's the entitled prick here lol
I'm not the entitled stuff who gets mad over the nature of shipping. Nothing can be guaranteed and there are a plethora of factors that could cause a delay.

Id like to see your face when you see the price and amount of time + amount of delays it takes to deliver something big like tires or a fridge
I can relate to delayed tire shipments, it sucks but what are you gonna do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 06:46:56 PM by Clear Glass »

are you really using age as an argument
he paid for a service, the service has to do what they were paid to do

I almost forgot why you've been banned for god knows how many times, then you reminded me. With your stuff attitude, it won't take long hopefully.

i can't wait until i'm older so i can invalidate everyone's argument by saying they're younger than me

dued  this guuy is twnethy!!!!!!!!1!

becus of this look at how he accccts!!!!!!!

his age dictiates his views!!1!

hes completly rong!!!!

am two years oldr than this prick!!!! listen oto meeee!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 06:51:16 PM by The Subject »

are you really using age as an argument
he paid for a service, the service has to do what they were paid to do
Yes, because they are acting like the world is ending over a shipment that got got delayed. Shipping delays are a reality, it happens due to plenty of factors. If you don't like it then go buy the crap at Best Buy. They tell you specificly that shipments cannot always be guaranteed.
I almost forgot why you've been banned for god knows how many times, then you reminded me. With your stuff attitude, it won't take long hopefully.
4 years and counting buddy, don't hold your breath.
i can't wait until i'm older so i can invalidate everyone's argument by saying they're younger than me
I am criticizing the way they are acting over it.

"Nothing is more important in this world then my gaming habits, if I don't get my graphics card when I want it then I will throw a hissy fit on a lego forum"

Is it bad that i'm loving laughing at this post for how absurd it is?

I am criticizing the way they are acting over it.
Then what's the point in even mentioning their age? Sounds like a crutch to make yourself look superior to them.
Is it bad that i'm loving laughing at this post for how absurd it is?
Of course not, Glass is genuinely trying to start stuff over nothing. To pass the time I assume.