Author Topic: Dorayaki Bazooka  (Read 18220 times)

Zach make Doraemon weapons

Zach make Doraemon weapons

there's the doraemon plushie which acts like a gun, and this acts like a db

The character designs are ugly af. The end.

At least effort has been put into it.

Boi don't take somebody's dislike for your favorite tv show personally. Nobody has the same opinions as you do. Anybody can like COD over Mario, or Pineapple Pizza (subhumans) over Pepperoni Pizza. Anybody can enjoy anything, or anybody can hate anything. Nobody is the same, and nobody will ever be the same. You can't force your religion onto somebody. It's a brand. That's all there is to it. You can watch Doraemon all you want, but don't expect people to spoon feed you how great your show is. This is the internet. The Wild West. You best be careful where you step, because those bandits and outlaws are lurking around every corner hunting you every second. Make one small move and they'll have you wrangled up and take everything you have. Online, there are no rules.

Your add-on looks good btw

sorry cant hear you

What the forget I never said or did anything to you.

ur annoying

zax make that machine gun that Popee used in that gif you sent us!!
ZAX MAKE POPEE'S MACHINE GUN OR I'LL BE SAD
Me or Zach?

you should make a rpg launcher that's literally just doraemon being held by the feet with his mouth open

You should make whatever you want.

You threatened to destroy a bunch of furbys if i didnt make a jojo hat. Piss off.

is zach connected to all furbys spirtually and with their combined power he forms spirit bombs in the form of stuffty add-ons on the blf

You threatened to destroy a bunch of furbys if i didnt make a jojo hat. Piss off.
I can blow up your house and the only thing you'd be mad at me for is knocking your furby over.

this kid is actually bilingual with the loving furby language im not kidding check his website

What's wrong, buddy?

hey zach do you like lil pump