Deus Ex - flaming, stuffposting

Author Topic: Deus Ex - flaming, stuffposting  (Read 8075 times)

do leisure or dues even post outside of the politics/other political offtopic threads?
afaik no

do leisure or dues even post outside of the politics/other political offtopic threads?
technically, yes
Can't wait until some hack like Bill Maher hosts next year and every joke is "uhhhh covfefe is fake news"

but even then he still lacks comprehension of politics

This is a pretty one dimensional argument. You can't dismiss a drama because of where the op posts, and what they post, you dismiss it on why and the frequency of what they post.

hardly but i still fail to see how leisure has "no credibility" to make this drama. look at the loving op, how does credibility play into this instance whatsoever
grimlock is just starting stuff

i don't think deus used to be nearly as bad about this kind of thing. i guess it's easy to get frustrated when you're heavily engaged with politics on this forum, tho i wish this kind of explosive hostility wasn't tolerated as much as it is. deus is by no means the only offender and i don't know if he's even the worst offender, but it's a problem regardless

hey badspot can we start 2018 off by adding "lol the OP did it so the legitimate problem addressed in the op doesnt matter" to the list of dismissive posts?

to add in my post, i would agree but i don't really want to agree with only OP specifically. deus ex is extremely handicapped in a majority of levels possible even if he is trolling

hey badspot can we start 2018 off by adding "lol the OP did it so the legitimate problem addressed in the op doesnt matter" to the list of dismissive posts?

Hey badspot can we start 2018 by banning khaz from the forum?

[img ]http://barbaracolebythesea.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/586_kettle.jpg[/img]
ya, but the pot's still right. they're just both black

hey badspot how are you doing man. how you been. its been a while

stuff! Better Pack up my Things.................

hey badspot how are you doing man. how you been. its been a while
this is my uh, message to badspot, so... hey, b-bad, sup man, how are you

Hey badspot can we start 2018 by banning khaz from the forum?
look ill tolerate a lot of things on this forum but khaz slander isn’t one of them