Deus Ex - flaming, stuffposting

Author Topic: Deus Ex - flaming, stuffposting  (Read 7941 times)

This isn't a political post. A majority of Deus' posts are calling someone handicapped, a smooth-brain or just saying "shut up" whenever someone asks him a question I would assume is too difficult to answer. It's annoying.

From the past month alone, examples of flaming, stuffposting and disengaging with any discussion once he's call out for his stuffty behavior
I always forget how much of a friend you guys are as a whole

ty for reminding me
Well of course it makes sense to you, you're handicapped
That doesn't mean its not part of a discussion smoothbrain lmfao

See what i mean y'all are so dumb why even debate w/ you guys
And I stopped explaining myself because you guys are honestly just not worth the effort and it's alot more entertaining to do what I do
I think you guys just spend 2-3 pages validating your autism why would I add onto that
Me explaining the mandate would require validating this insane and dangerous autism strain
are you loving autistic lmfao
Just because your uncle puts his peen in your mouth doesn't mean you gotta go and put words in mine ty
My opinion isn't my own, so why even bother giving it Ike
I have literally no reason to say anything to you other that you go forget yourself because you've already made up your mind about what i have to say without even hearing it to begin with
So, I repeat, fku
I know what it is, I don't have to prove anything to you chuckleforgetnuggets
This isn't deflection, you guys tried to tell me I don't even know what it is because I implied I have a negative viewpoint on it, and I'm not gonna sit here and explain what it is when we all already know what it is, so go forget yourseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelf
Can you guys not be loving handicaps for literally two loving seconds or are you going to continue ignoring the part where I said a lot of that money is wasted in bureaucratic bullstuff because our government is disgustingly bloated
Having the spending cut doesn't mean richard if that just means these rejects get to stuff their pockets with less taxpayer money
This is not a difficult concept to grasp if you aren't a Grade S autismotron
Implying you could maintain high enough T levels to approach a woman without wetting yourself
shut up carrot sniffer
Why even bother posting links to anything when these stage 4 virulent cucks will just wipe their ass with it

He's been going on like this for months now. There's plenty of examples of this stuff in his post history

stage 4 virulent cuck and carrot sniffer are my new favorite insults

my boy deus is innocent

I don't take stuff from someone who sucks on toes for a living

my boy deus is innocent
shut up stage 4 virulent carrot sniffer

shut up carrot sniffer
im sorry but this loving post is amazing

i would agree with this if OP didn't have a history of stuffposting and passive-aggressive tactics to arguing

he needs to loving calm down

/support

you

have

no

room

to

talk
op may be dumb but that doesnt auto invalidate his argument. honestly agree a lot of the stuff deus has been posting lately is pretty much blatant flaming with the occasional half assed post