Author Topic: [Social Media] Twitter uproar over "symbolic" LGBT photo  (Read 6881 times)

what's with you and constantly misrepresenting the people who disagree with you? does it have more to do with how you have to right all the time, or do you just legitimately not understand anyone who disagrees with you?

When you're just going to be labeled commie scum no matter what you post you don't bother trying to have a respectful debate, I don't have that level of respect

you're dillusional

Learn to spell "delusional"

do you guys feel empowered by either of the images in the OP

When you're just going to be labeled commie scum no matter what you post you don't bother trying to have a respectful debate, I don't have that level of respect
Be the bigger loving person then. Flailing like a handicap whenever someone says something you dislike isn't going to change any minds. Either man the forget up and participate in whatever discussion is happening or stop posting in them. You're wasting everyone's time.

might have something to do with all the projection and stuffposting you do

Learn to spell "delusional"

OH stuff GOTEEM

you have no idea what you're talking about

it wasnt clear whether we were specifically talking about soldiers in WW2 or soldiers in general

you're still trying to compare a blind disease that people did not acknowledge (mind you even gays did not recognize the legitimacy of earlier reports because they didn't like the Reagan administration) to brainwashed lunatics bent on killing specifically YOU and capitalizing on their suicidal, cult-like behaviors to take over the world
a disease which disproportionately affected lgbt people that the reagan administration did little to stop

comparing victories inherently implies comparing struggles, in which saying your struggle is comparable to those faced by those soldiers is arrogant boasting at best
i dont agree with this

I don't see how a police car contributes to why people hate gays.
how do you take the police seriously if they have cars like that

Be the bigger loving person then. Flailing like a handicap whenever someone says something you dislike isn't going to change any minds. Either man the forget up and participate in whatever discussion is happening or stop posting in them. You're wasting everyone's time.

Again, why the forget should I be the "bigger person" when it doesn't matter and you're gonna be slammed as a goddamn pinko by all the reactionaries here if you talk about anything from a left perspective

I'm not trying to change any minds, and not going to stop posting because some starfishs disagree with me and will just respond to anything I say with "you imbecile, you loving moron", or because I have views that differ with general consensus on the forum. If I'm wasting everyone's time, everyone's wasting my time because their contributions matter just as much as mine on a goddamn game forum

Again, why the forget should I be the "bigger person" when it doesn't matter and you're gonna be slammed as a goddamn pinko by all the reactionaries here if you talk about anything from a left perspective

I'm not trying to change any minds, and not going to stop posting because some starfishs disagree with me and will just respond to anything I say with "you imbecile, you loving moron", or because I have views that differ with general consensus on the forum. If I'm wasting everyone's time, everyone's wasting my time because their contributions matter just as much as mine on a goddamn game forum
why should you be the bigger person? here's the answer: being the bigger person makes you look better and also makes you look smarter. making it a habit might also make you actually smarter in situations.

maybe you'd be a little respected if you didn't antagonize the people you disagree with

do you guys feel empowered by either of the images in the OP
I feel like a joestar preparing to fight dio with the images in the op

how do you take the police seriously if they have cars like that
exactly the same. they still have the exact same people working for them, the same laws they uphold, the same ideals. the only, literal only difference is a silly looking car. it's a non-issue.

So why are you posting? Do you like being yelled at and ridiculed for acting like a tard? If your goal when you enter a discussion isn't to loving discuss, what in the god damn are you doing?

why should you be the bigger person? here's the answer: being the bigger person makes you look better and also makes you look smarter. making it a habit might also make you actually smarter in situations.
I feel like I've tried to be basically respectful to most people here and it's very often not reciprocated if I don't agree with them. This forum is divided and people don't care to be kind.

I feel like a joestar preparing to fight dio with the images in the op
i stopped time for 5 seconds before this post

I feel like I've tried to be basically respectful to most people here and it's very often not reciprocated if I don't agree with them. This forum is divided and people don't care to be kind.
While I'm sorry that's happened, the answer to it isn't to sink to their level like leisure has been doing. It debases everything he and people like him have to say.

i can see how this would be controversial considering it's correlating lgbt with the marine corps