Author Topic: Deus Ex - flaming, stuffposting  (Read 8114 times)

Your report to the admins should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with Badspot.

Your report to the admins should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with Badspot.
who though?
this is really vague

who though?
this is really vague
It's a Deus Ex reference, from the very first Deux Ex game. I was hoping somebody would continue the lines but remixed to fit the theme of the blockland forums. Now the whole thing is ruined since I had to explain it.

i always forget that game exists tbh

Funnily enough I learned about the game after I made this username

Fun fact

In all seriousness though I will make an attempt to tone it down

I won't apologize because I see nothing wrong with what I say but I guess it is a tad too spergy for my liking

we should all just try to chill out a bit

Well this went almost as well as Black and Whites drama

It's a Deus Ex reference, from the very first Deux Ex game. I was hoping somebody would continue the lines but remixed to fit the theme of the blockland forums. Now the whole thing is ruined since I had to explain it.
it's ok, not everyone can be an anonymous gangbanger from the 23rd century

maybe we all as a community could act less handicapped so we don't let our precious members like deus ex sperg out.

maybe we all as a community could act less handicapped so we don't let our precious members like deus ex sperg out.

excuse me

people on the internet working together for a common good? i ain't buying it